Error in the Modelservice.java

ladroge

This is the two picture which show the error in the source code .

Someone can help me to resolve that ?

Re: Error in the Modelservice.java

Scott Gray
They are just warnings, you'll find them everywhere in the codebase so I
really wouldn't worry about it too much.

Regards
Scott

On 26/03/2008, ladroge <[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://www.nabble.com/file/p16297913/error2.jpg
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p16297913/error.jpg
>
> This is the two picture which show the error in the source code .
>
> Someone can help me to resolve that ?

Re: Error in the Modelservice.java

when you compile using eclipse, it checks all the pertinent rules and
show the errors. You can change the error level reporting if you wish.

however I suggest you use the build files and run ant against them to
get the errors the really effect the code.

ladroge sent the following on 3/26/2008 1:10 AM: