Error on Quick Ship

pmacdee

I get the an error when I try to quick ship an order.

The following required parameter is missing: [assignPartyToWorkEffort.workEffortId])]

Any ideas?

Thanks !

Here is the complete error message

The Following Errors Occurred:

ERROR: Could not complete the Sub-method used by quickShip methods to create a shipment

[file:/var/www/ofbiz/applications/product/script/org/ofbiz/shipment/shipment/ShipmentServices.xml#createShipmentForFacilityAndShipGroup] process [problem finding the Shipment entity: The current transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Service [assignPartyToWorkEffort] threw an unexpected exception/errororg.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: The following required parameter is missing: [assignPartyToWorkEffort.workEffortId] (The following required parameter is missing: [assignPartyToWorkEffort.workEffortId])]

Re: Error on Quick Ship

Scott Gray
I've run a few quick ships on the trunk lately without problems, could
you provide some more details or try to replicate the problem with the
seed data and give us the steps?

Thanks
Scott

On 07/11/2007, pmacdee <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I get the an error when I try to quick ship an order.
>
> The following required parameter is missing:
> [assignPartyToWorkEffort.workEffortId])]
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks !
>
> Here is the complete error message
>

> The Following Errors Occurred:
>
> ERROR: Could not complete the Sub-method used by quickShip methods to create
> a shipment
>
> [file:/var/www/ofbiz/applications/product/script/org/ofbiz/shipment/shipment/ShipmentServices.xml#createShipmentForFacilityAndShipGroup]
> process [problem finding the Shipment entity: The current transaction is
> marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and aborting current
> operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Service [assignPartyToWorkEffort]
> threw an unexpected
> exception/errororg.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: The following
> required parameter is missing: [assignPartyToWorkEffort.workEffortId] (The
> following required parameter is missing:
> [assignPartyToWorkEffort.workEffortId])]

Re: Error on Quick Ship

David E Jones

A really useful detail would be the OFBiz revision number and
repository URL you are using.

Another really useful things would be to try it on http://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/facility/control/main

-David

On Nov 6, 2007, at 7:02 PM, Scott Gray wrote:

> I've run a few quick ships on the trunk lately without problems, could
> you provide some more details or try to replicate the problem with the
> seed data and give us the steps?
>
> Thanks
> Scott
>
> On 07/11/2007, pmacdee <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> I get the an error when I try to quick ship an order.
>>
>> The following required parameter is missing:
>> [assignPartyToWorkEffort.workEffortId])]
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Thanks !
>>
>> Here is the complete error message
>>

>> The Following Errors Occurred:
>>
>> ERROR: Could not complete the Sub-method used by quickShip methods
>> to create
>> a shipment
>>
>> [file:/var/www/ofbiz/applications/product/script/org/ofbiz/shipment/
>> shipment/ShipmentServices.xml#createShipmentForFacilityAndShipGroup]
>> process [problem finding the Shipment entity: The current
>> transaction is
>> marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and aborting
>> current
>> operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Service
>> [assignPartyToWorkEffort]
>> threw an unexpected
>> exception/errororg.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: The
>> following
>> required parameter is missing:
>> [assignPartyToWorkEffort.workEffortId] (The
>> following required parameter is missing:
>> [assignPartyToWorkEffort.workEffortId])]

RE: Error on Quick Ship

SkipDever
I have done the Quickship a gazillion times without problems.  The only time
I do have problems is when I ant run-install-seed (and forget to do the ant
clean-all) and reload my invoice starting number.

Skip

A really useful detail would be the OFBiz revision number and
repository URL you are using.

Another really useful things would be to try it on
http://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/facility/control/main

-David

On Nov 6, 2007, at 7:02 PM, Scott Gray wrote:

> I've run a few quick ships on the trunk lately without problems, could
> you provide some more details or try to replicate the problem with the
> seed data and give us the steps?
>
> Thanks
> Scott
>
> On 07/11/2007, pmacdee <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> I get the an error when I try to quick ship an order.
>>
>> The following required parameter is missing:
>> [assignPartyToWorkEffort.workEffortId])]
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Thanks !
>>
>> Here is the complete error message
>>

>> The Following Errors Occurred:
>>
>> ERROR: Could not complete the Sub-method used by quickShip methods
>> to create
>> a shipment
>>
>> [file:/var/www/ofbiz/applications/product/script/org/ofbiz/shipment/
>> shipment/ShipmentServices.xml#createShipmentForFacilityAndShipGroup]
>> process [problem finding the Shipment entity: The current
>> transaction is
>> marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and aborting
>> current
>> operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Service
>> [assignPartyToWorkEffort]
>> threw an unexpected
>> exception/errororg.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: The
>> following
>> required parameter is missing:
>> [assignPartyToWorkEffort.workEffortId] (The
>> following required parameter is missing:
>> [assignPartyToWorkEffort.workEffortId])]

Re: Error on Quick Ship

pmacdee
I have the seed data loaded  and start at Order Entry
  Enter Party ID -> Continue
  Enter Default Routing Task as the WorkEffort Id
  Add Dates, PO number -> Continue
 Add and item to the order  -> Finalize Order
   Select ShipTo, Shipping option, Offline Payment -> Create Order-> Approve Order
  Then I hit QuickShip Entire Order and I get the error I showed earlier

 Thank you!
Scott Gray wrote

On 07/11/2007, pmacdee <pamacdonald@hrl.com> wrote:

> I get the an error when I try to quick ship an order.
>
> The following required parameter is missing:
> [assignPartyToWorkEffort.workEffortId])]
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks !
>
> Here is the complete error message
>

> The Following Errors Occurred:
>
> ERROR: Could not complete the Sub-method used by quickShip methods to create
> a shipment
>
> [file:/var/www/ofbiz/applications/product/script/org/ofbiz/shipment/shipment/ShipmentServices.xml#createShipmentForFacilityAndShipGroup]
> process [problem finding the Shipment entity: The current transaction is
> marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and aborting current
> operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Service [assignPartyToWorkEffort]
> threw an unexpected
> exception/errororg.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: The following
> required parameter is missing: [assignPartyToWorkEffort.workEffortId] (The
> following required parameter is missing:
> [assignPartyToWorkEffort.workEffortId])]

Re: Error on Quick Ship

pmacdee
I did try it on hotwax and it worked (of course!).

Here is the svninfo :

/var/www/ofbiz$ svn info
Repository Root: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf
Repository UUID: 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68
Revision: 569999
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: jonesde
Last Changed Rev: 569963
Last Changed Date: 2007-08-26 19:30:23 -0700 (Sun, 26 Aug 2007)

David E Jones wrote
A really useful detail would be the OFBiz revision number and
repository URL you are using.

Another really useful things would be to try it on http://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/facility/control/main

-David

On Nov 6, 2007, at 7:02 PM, Scott Gray wrote:

> I've run a few quick ships on the trunk lately without problems, could
> you provide some more details or try to replicate the problem with the
> seed data and give us the steps?
>
> Thanks
> Scott
>
> On 07/11/2007, pmacdee <pamacdonald@hrl.com> wrote:
>>

>> I get the an error when I try to quick ship an order.
>>
>> The following required parameter is missing:
>> [assignPartyToWorkEffort.workEffortId])]
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Thanks !
>>
>> Here is the complete error message
>>

>> The Following Errors Occurred:
>>
>> ERROR: Could not complete the Sub-method used by quickShip methods
>> to create
>> a shipment
>>
>> [file:/var/www/ofbiz/applications/product/script/org/ofbiz/shipment/
>> shipment/ShipmentServices.xml#createShipmentForFacilityAndShipGroup]
>> process [problem finding the Shipment entity: The current
>> transaction is
>> marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and aborting
>> current
>> operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Service
>> [assignPartyToWorkEffort]
>> threw an unexpected
>> exception/errororg.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: The
>> following
>> required parameter is missing:
>> [assignPartyToWorkEffort.workEffortId] (The
>> following required parameter is missing:
>> [assignPartyToWorkEffort.workEffortId])]

Re: Error on Quick Ship

David E Jones

It is probably what I suspected then. This is a bug that was fixed a
while back, and actually discussed on the mailing list too if you want
to search around for the history (on something like nabble).

-David

On Nov 7, 2007, at 1:49 PM, pmacdee wrote:

> I did try it on hotwax and it worked (of course!).
>
> Here is the svninfo :
>
> /var/www/ofbiz$ svn info
> Repository Root: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf
> Repository UUID: 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68
> Revision: 569999
> Node Kind: directory
> Schedule: normal
> Last Changed Author: jonesde
> Last Changed Rev: 569963
> Last Changed Date: 2007-08-26 19:30:23 -0700 (Sun, 26 Aug 2007)
>

> David E Jones wrote:
>>

>> A really useful detail would be the OFBiz revision number and
>> repository URL you are using.
>>
>> Another really useful things would be to try it on
>> http://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/facility/control/main
>>
>> -David
>>

>> On Nov 6, 2007, at 7:02 PM, Scott Gray wrote:
>>
>>> I've run a few quick ships on the trunk lately without problems,
>>> could
>>> you provide some more details or try to replicate the problem with
>>> the
>>> seed data and give us the steps?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Scott

Re: Error on Quick Ship

pmacdee
Thanks.  I get a different error now.

I updated ofbiz to

/var/www/ofbiz$ svn info
Repository Root: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf
Repository UUID: 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68
Revision: 593024
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: jacopoc
Last Changed Rev: 592805
Last Changed Date: 2007-11-07 08:17:53 -0800 (Wed, 07 Nov 2007)

and tried the following ...
I have the seed data loaded  and start at Order Entry
  Enter Party ID for Demo Customer -> Continue
  Enter Default Routing Task as the WorkEffort Id
  Add Dates, PO number -> Continue
 Add a Big Gizmo to the order  -> Quick Finalize Order
   Select ShipTo, Shipping option, Offline Payment -> Create Order
  Then I hit QuickShip Entire Order and I get the error:

Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Service invocation error (Could not commit transaction for service [completePack] call: Roll back error, could not commit transaction, was rolled back instead because of: Failure in create operation for entity [SalesInvoiceItemFact]: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException: Error while inserting: [GenericEntity:SalesInvoiceItemFact][billToCustomerDimId,_NA_(java.lang.String)][createdStamp,2007-11-08 06:22:58.779(java.sql.Timestamp)][createdTxStamp,2007-11-08 06:22:56.89(java.sql.Timestamp)][invoiceDateDimId,_NF_(java.lang.String)][invoiceId,CI3(java.lang.String)][invoiceItemSeqId,00001(java.lang.String)][lastUpdatedStamp,2007-11-08 06:22:58.779(java.sql.Timestamp)][lastUpdatedTxStamp,2007-11-08 06:22:56.89(java.sql.Timestamp)][orderId,_NA_(java.lang.String)][origCurrencyDimId,_NF_(java.lang.String)][productDimId,_NF_(java.lang.String)] (SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO OFBIZ.SALES_INVOICE_ITEM_FACT (INVOICE_ID, INVOICE_ITEM_SEQ_ID, ORDER_ID, INVOICE_DATE_DIM_ID, PRODUCT_DIM_ID, BILL_TO_CUSTOMER_DIM_ID, ORIG_CURRENCY_DIM_ID, QUANTITY, EXT_GROSS_AMOUNT, EXT_DISCOUNT_AMOUNT, EXT_NET_AMOUNT, EXT_TAX_AMOUNT, EXT_MAN_FIXED_COST, EXT_MAN_VAR_COST, EXT_STORAGE_COST, EXT_DISTRIBUTION_COST, CONTRIBUTION_AMOUNT, LAST_UPDATED_STAMP, LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP, CREATED_STAMP, CREATED_TX_STAMP) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) (INSERT on table 'SALES_INVOICE_ITEM_FACT' caused a violation of foreign key constraint 'SIIF_INVDATE' for key (_NF_). The statement has been rolled back.)). Rolling back transaction.org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException: Error while inserting: [GenericEntity:SalesInvoiceItemFact][billToCustomerDimId,_NA_(java.lang.String)][createdStamp,2007-11-08 06:22:58.779(java.sql.Timestamp)][createdTxStamp,2007-11-08 06:22:56.89(java.sql.Timestamp)][invoiceDateDimId,_NF_(java.lang.String)][invoiceId,CI3(java.lang.String)][invoiceItemSeqId,00001(java.lang.String)][lastUpdatedStamp,2007-11-08 06:22:58.779(java.sql.Timestamp)][lastUpdatedTxStamp,2007-11-08 06:22:56.89(java.sql.Timestamp)][orderId,_NA_(java.lang.String)][origCurrencyDimId,_NF_(java.lang.String)][productDimId,_NF_(java.lang.String)] (SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO OFBIZ.SALES_INVOICE_ITEM_FACT (INVOICE_ID, INVOICE_ITEM_SEQ_ID, ORDER_ID, INVOICE_DATE_DIM_ID, PRODUCT_DIM_ID, BILL_TO_CUSTOMER_DIM_ID, ORIG_CURRENCY_DIM_ID, QUANTITY, EXT_GROSS_AMOUNT, EXT_DISCOUNT_AMOUNT, EXT_NET_AMOUNT, EXT_TAX_AMOUNT, EXT_MAN_FIXED_COST, EXT_MAN_VAR_COST, EXT_STORAGE_COST, EXT_DISTRIBUTION_COST, CONTRIBUTION_AMOUNT, LAST_UPDATED_STAMP, LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP, CREATED_STAMP, CREATED_TX_STAMP) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) (INSERT on table 'SALES_INVOICE_ITEM_FACT' caused a violation of foreign key constraint 'SIIF_INVDATE' for key (_NF_). The statement has been rolled back.)) (Error while inserting: [GenericEntity:SalesInvoiceItemFact][billToCustomerDimId,_NA_(java.lang.String)][createdStamp,2007-11-08 06:22:58.779(java.sql.Timestamp)][createdTxStamp,2007-11-08 06:22:56.89(java.sql.Timestamp)][invoiceDateDimId,_NF_(java.lang.String)][invoiceId,CI3(java.lang.String)][invoiceItemSeqId,00001(java.lang.String)][lastUpdatedStamp,2007-11-08 06:22:58.779(java.sql.Timestamp)][lastUpdatedTxStamp,2007-11-08 06:22:56.89(java.sql.Timestamp)][orderId,_NA_(java.lang.String)][origCurrencyDimId,_NF_(java.lang.String)][productDimId,_NF_(java.lang.String)] (SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO OFBIZ.SALES_INVOICE_ITEM_FACT (INVOICE_ID, INVOICE_ITEM_SEQ_ID, ORDER_ID, INVOICE_DATE_DIM_ID, PRODUCT_DIM_ID, BILL_TO_CUSTOMER_DIM_ID, ORIG_CURRENCY_DIM_ID, QUANTITY, EXT_GROSS_AMOUNT, EXT_DISCOUNT_AMOUNT, EXT_NET_AMOUNT, EXT_TAX_AMOUNT, EXT_MAN_FIXED_COST, EXT_MAN_VAR_COST, EXT_STORAGE_COST, EXT_DISTRIBUTION_COST, CONTRIBUTION_AMOUNT, LAST_UPDATED_STAMP, LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP, CREATED_STAMP, CREATED_TX_STAMP) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) (INSERT on table 'SALES_INVOICE_ITEM_FACT' caused a violation of foreign key constraint 'SIIF_INVDATE' for key (_NF_). The statement has been rolled back.))))

David E Jones wrote
It is probably what I suspected then. This is a bug that was fixed a
while back, and actually discussed on the mailing list too if you want
to search around for the history (on something like nabble).

-David

On Nov 7, 2007, at 1:49 PM, pmacdee wrote:

> I did try it on hotwax and it worked (of course!).
>
> Here is the svninfo :
>
> /var/www/ofbiz$ svn info
> Repository Root: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf
> Repository UUID: 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68
> Revision: 569999
> Node Kind: directory
> Schedule: normal
> Last Changed Author: jonesde
> Last Changed Rev: 569963
> Last Changed Date: 2007-08-26 19:30:23 -0700 (Sun, 26 Aug 2007)
>

> David E Jones wrote:
>>

>> A really useful detail would be the OFBiz revision number and
>> repository URL you are using.
>>
>> Another really useful things would be to try it on
>> http://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/facility/control/main
>>
>> -David
>>

>> On Nov 6, 2007, at 7:02 PM, Scott Gray wrote:
>>
>>> I've run a few quick ships on the trunk lately without problems,
>>> could
>>> you provide some more details or try to replicate the problem with
>>> the
>>> seed data and give us the steps?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Scott

Re: Error on Quick Ship

Jacopo Cappellato
did you run the "ant run-install" command?

Jacopo

pmacdee wrote:

> [...]
> back.))))
>

> David E Jones wrote:
>>
>> It is probably what I suspected then. This is a bug that was fixed a
>> while back, and actually discussed on the mailing list too if you want
>> to search around for the history (on something like nabble).
>>
>> -David
>>

>> On Nov 7, 2007, at 1:49 PM, pmacdee wrote:
>>
>>> I did try it on hotwax and it worked (of course!).
>>>
>>> Here is the svninfo :
>>>
>>> /var/www/ofbiz$ svn info
>>> Repository Root: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf
>>> Repository UUID: 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68
>>> Revision: 569999
>>> Node Kind: directory
>>> Schedule: normal
>>> Last Changed Author: jonesde
>>> Last Changed Rev: 569963
>>> Last Changed Date: 2007-08-26 19:30:23 -0700 (Sun, 26 Aug 2007)

Re: Error on Quick Ship

pmacdee
I did when I did the original installation.  But based on David's remark below, I did an svn update.  I saw a lot of failures when I started ofbiz again, so I erased the ofbiz directory and did a new installation, but didn't do the ant run-install because I was using an postgres db with the demo data and some other data that I wanted to keep.  Should I still do an ant run-install?

thanks for your help.

Jacopo Cappellato wrote

pmacdee wrote:
> [...]
> back.))))
>

> David E Jones wrote:
>>
>> It is probably what I suspected then. This is a bug that was fixed a
>> while back, and actually discussed on the mailing list too if you want
>> to search around for the history (on something like nabble).
>>
>> -David
>>

>> On Nov 7, 2007, at 1:49 PM, pmacdee wrote:
>>
>>> I did try it on hotwax and it worked (of course!).
>>>
>>> Here is the svninfo :
>>>
>>> /var/www/ofbiz$ svn info
>>> Repository Root: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf
>>> Repository UUID: 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68
>>> Revision: 569999
>>> Node Kind: directory
>>> Schedule: normal
>>> Last Changed Author: jonesde
>>> Last Changed Rev: 569963
>>> Last Changed Date: 2007-08-26 19:30:23 -0700 (Sun, 26 Aug 2007)

Re: Error on Quick Ship

Jacopo Cappellato
Load these and that error will disappear:

<CurrencyDimension dimensionId="_NF_" description="Currency Not Found."/>
<CurrencyDimension dimensionId="_NA_" description="Currency Not Set."/>
<DateDimension dimensionId="_NF_" description="Date Not Found."/>
<DateDimension dimensionId="_NA_" description="Date Not Set."/>
<ProductDimension dimensionId="_NF_" description="Product Not Found."/>
<ProductDimension dimensionId="_NA_" description="Product Not Set."/>

However, if I were in you, and if you are running in a test environment
at least I would issue the following command:

ant run-install-seed

It will now wipe out your existing data (and if you run it there is no
need to manually load the data I sent you)

Good luck!

Jacopo

pmacdee wrote:

> [...]
>>> (SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO
>>> OFBIZ.SALES_INVOICE_ITEM_FACT (INVOICE_ID, INVOICE_ITEM_SEQ_ID, ORDER_ID,
>>> INVOICE_DATE_DIM_ID, PRODUCT_DIM_ID, BILL_TO_CUSTOMER_DIM_ID,
>>> ORIG_CURRENCY_DIM_ID, QUANTITY, EXT_GROSS_AMOUNT, EXT_DISCOUNT_AMOUNT,
>>> EXT_NET_AMOUNT, EXT_TAX_AMOUNT, EXT_MAN_FIXED_COST, EXT_MAN_VAR_COST,
>>> EXT_STORAGE_COST, EXT_DISTRIBUTION_COST, CONTRIBUTION_AMOUNT,
>>> LAST_UPDATED_STAMP, LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP, CREATED_STAMP,
>>> CREATED_TX_STAMP)
>>> VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
>>> (INSERT on table 'SALES_INVOICE_ITEM_FACT' caused a violation of foreign
>>> key
>>> constraint 'SIIF_INVDATE' for key (_NF_). The statement has been rolled

Re: Error on Quick Ship

pmacdee
thanks, I am trying to get into a test environment.  how do I load the dimension ids below?

Jacopo Cappellato wrote

pmacdee wrote:
> [...]
>>> (SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO
>>> OFBIZ.SALES_INVOICE_ITEM_FACT (INVOICE_ID, INVOICE_ITEM_SEQ_ID, ORDER_ID,
>>> INVOICE_DATE_DIM_ID, PRODUCT_DIM_ID, BILL_TO_CUSTOMER_DIM_ID,
>>> ORIG_CURRENCY_DIM_ID, QUANTITY, EXT_GROSS_AMOUNT, EXT_DISCOUNT_AMOUNT,
>>> EXT_NET_AMOUNT, EXT_TAX_AMOUNT, EXT_MAN_FIXED_COST, EXT_MAN_VAR_COST,
>>> EXT_STORAGE_COST, EXT_DISTRIBUTION_COST, CONTRIBUTION_AMOUNT,
>>> LAST_UPDATED_STAMP, LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP, CREATED_STAMP,
>>> CREATED_TX_STAMP)
>>> VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
>>> (INSERT on table 'SALES_INVOICE_ITEM_FACT' caused a violation of foreign
>>> key
>>> constraint 'SIIF_INVDATE' for key (_NF_). The statement has been rolled

Re: Error on Quick Ship

Jacopo Cappellato
pmacdee wrote:
> thanks, I am trying to get into a test environment.  how do I load the
> dimension ids below?

https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/EntityImport

Copy and past them inside the

<entity-engine-xml>
</entity-engine-xml>

tags in the big box at the bottom of the screen and hit the "Import
text" button.

Jacopo