Export CSV

Ahmad Al ajarmeh

Hello dears ,

I need solve for my problem, When I export to CSV Arabic language not  support

And Show like this “  §ظ„ط±ط§طھط¨ ط§ظ„ط§ط³ط§ط³ظٹ

there is any solution for this problem

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Ahmad Alajarmeh

Java Developer

P.O.Box 3516 Amman, 11821

The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan

Tel.                     +962 (6) 556 2620

Mob (Jordan).   +962 78 836 5695

/biict

@biict

Re: Export CSV

Hi Ahmad ,

You will get a better support and it's more fair to share with everybody

The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

In the meantime (please answer on user ML) what is the version you use? (I vaguely remember a such issue has been recently discussed but maybe more on
import side)

Also please explain, for non Arabic readers, what the problem is in English terms