FLEXADMIN

james yong
Hi All,

May I know what is a flexadmin?

Regards.
James

Re: FLEXADMIN

Ashish Vijaywargiya
James,

"flexadmin" is the user that has some less previledge then the "admin" user.
You can see the name of user's that can access the application in the
UserLogin entity.

For getting more insight about the permission you can see the entities
SecurityGroup,SecurityPermission,UserLoginSecurityGroup &
SecurityGroupPermission.

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 4:57 AM, james yong <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> May I know what is a flexadmin?
>
> Regards.
> James

Thanks & Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya
+919893479711

Re: FLEXADMIN

Mridul Pathak-2
James,
1) If we talk about flexadmin, than it is userLoginId for admin (Party).  Go
to the profile of this party and you can find it there.
2) It is a special userLoginId which is associated with a special
SecurityGroup FLEXADMIN.
3) This SecurityGroup has a set of permissions, which allows (permits) the
admin to access the application and perform View/Add/Edit/Delete operations.
4) The following description is given for this SecurityGroup in OFBiz itself
--> Flexible Admin group, has all granular permissions.

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 2:27 PM, james yong <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> May I know what is a flexadmin?
>
> Regards.
> James

Thanks & Regards
Mridul Pathak
Hotwax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
[hidden email]
__________________________________
Office : 509.855.4113
Mobile : +919425926892

Re: FLEXADMIN

One of the user login of the party " Mr. THE PRIVILEGED ADMINISTRATOR" the others are

admin
1
demoadmin

1 is for the POS

Jacques

From: "james yong" <[hidden email]>

> Hi All,
>
> May I know what is a flexadmin?
>
> Regards.
> James

Re: FLEXADMIN

Logins determine what you can access.
https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=SecurityGroupPermission
will let you see how the securtitygroups relate to the security permissions.
https://localhost:8443/partymgr/control/viewprofile?partyId=admin
is a party for Admins
it has many logins. of which flexadmin is one.
this is how you can determine what any lognin has
https://localhost:8443/partymgr/control/EditSecurityGroupPermissions?groupId=FLEXADMIN

james yong sent the following on 3/28/2008 12:57 AM: