FedEx

Scott.
Hi Guys,

I was trying to read up on any FedEx integration and I found this on Si's blog;

http://ofbiz-new.blogspot.com/2007/02/ofbiz-development-r505358.html

I get a little confused at times. Is the suport for FedEx shipping using the FedEx Ship Manager Direct web API an ofbiz commit or an oentps commit?

Thanks in advance.

Re: FedEx

BJ Freeman
ofbiz svn show a history on ofbiz of a commit on 2/13/07
package org.ofbiz.shipment.thirdparty.fedex;

Scott. sent the following on 9/19/2007 8:32 AM: