Form validations

Vedam B
Hi all,

I need help on "how to do validations in form for mandatory fields".

Thanks in advance for any help or directions.

Regards
Vedam

Re: Form validations

BJ Freeman
look in /framework/widgets/src/org/ofbiz/widgets/forms/ModelFormField.java

Vedam B sent the following on 11/14/2007 2:02 PM:
> Hi all,
>
> I need help on "how to do validations in form for mandatory fields".
>
> Thanks in advance for any help or directions.
>
> Regards
> Vedam

Re: Form validations

Vedam B
Thanks.

Can you send some more information, if possible, regarding which method i
have to use to do basic required field validations, Range validations, etc.
from any screen.

Basically steps to validate a form before submitting to send appropriate
notifications regarding mandatory fields.

Regards
Vedam

On Nov 15, 2007 4:02 AM, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> look in /framework/widgets/src/org/ofbiz/widgets/forms/ModelFormField.java
>
> Vedam B sent the following on 11/14/2007 2:02 PM:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I need help on "how to do validations in form for mandatory fields".
> >
> > Thanks in advance for any help or directions.
> >
> > Regards
> > Vedam

Re: Form validations

BJ Freeman
if you do a search thru the code for the things you find in that file
you will find examples.

just a a note: all that answer here are volunteers. we freely answer
questions about what is in ofbiz now.

if you wish a specific answer to a design you are doing, I suggest on
enlist one of the that answer in a private capacity.

For me, my limit on custom work on this list is to point you to a place
to begin you own research.

Vedam B sent the following on 11/14/2007 2:50 PM: