Geronimo version

Vedam B
Hi all,

What version of Geronimo is used in the latest OFBiz.

Regards
Vedam

Re: Geronimo version

BJ Freeman
the jars version very depending on the jar.
if you look for them in the lib folders you will see the version in the
jar file name.
looks like they were updated on 7/6/07

Vedam B sent the following on 11/12/2007 11:29 AM:
> Hi all,
>
> What version of Geronimo is used in the latest OFBiz.
>

> Regards
> Vedam

Re: Geronimo version

Vedam B
So we are only using certain libraries of Geronimo for Transaction
Management?

Is Geronimo App server if part of OFBiz code base?

Regards
Vedam

On Nov 13, 2007 1:37 AM, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> the jars version very depending on the jar.
> if you look for them in the lib folders you will see the version in the
> jar file name.
> looks like they were updated on 7/6/07
>
> Vedam B sent the following on 11/12/2007 11:29 AM:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > What version of Geronimo is used in the latest OFBiz.
> >

> > Regards
> > Vedam

Re: Geronimo version

Gautam Deb-2
Yes, certain libraries of Geronimo are used for Transaction Management
in OFBiz. Geronimo is used/deployed as a JAR; the code-base is not
part of OFBiz.

Regards,
Gautam Deb