[Fwd: Re: how to set security and permissions precedence]

[Fwd: Re: how to set security and permissions precedence]

Milind W-2
Thank you! Jacques. Feedback and the quicker path to learn, is all I am
looking for.
David there was no intention to offend and hope none was taken.
BJ Thanks for answering my questions patiently and looking at my files.

Here is a tutorial I have written for login.

http://www.enterprisebeacon.com/ofbiz/tutorials/fundamentals/logintutorial/

If somone can try it out and let me know if there are any omissions,
corrections or additions and also feel free to use as necessary.

> From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>> I have heard others say how they benefited from the videos, and others
>> that say they did not.
>> I can not attest either way.
>> Again the ones that did not, are not here now, the ones that did are
>> still part of the community and contributing.
>>
>> my main contribution is on the is mailing list. I figure the more people
>> that know and contribute, the more benefit.  I just hope to set a tone
>> that others will adopt.
>
> There are 2 kind of videos,
> . Seminar,  most are old now and of little value, but could be still
> interesting on some aspects, mostly the more recent.
> . Advanced Framework which are fairly recent and anyway fundamental (ie
> not much sensitive to changes). If you don't want to spend
> money you could use only the Advanced Framework Transcription
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=4369 (at
> least to evaluate your need) or wait video to be freely available. But
> IMHO they are a very valuable source of multiple informations
> : a course is not a book (especially if it's courses transcription).
>
> Note that I do not earn anything from these videos done by David. I bought
> them when they were published and I don't regret my
> investment, in time and money !
>
> Note also that the minilang documentation (available from auto-completion
> feature of XML editor) I did last year is mostly coming
> from this source...

Re: Re: how to set security and permissions precedence]

Milind,

I did not look into details but don't you think these informations should not be better in Wiki ?
Like http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/UBE
Then I'd suggest to create a hat page for tutorials...

From: "Milind W" <[hidden email]>