OfBiz memory

Gintare Ragaisiene
Yes I'm speaking about applications like the content which has cms (simple
web page wich content might be changed by administrator). So we need web
application which has cms. And we know , that ofbiz has integrated cms. So
we want to use some ofbiz services to program that application, because we
beleave that this will save our time. Is my question clear enough?

Re: OfBiz memory

BJ Freeman
is your host giving a dedicated server?
I am not sure how you are going to share ofbiz service (not web
services) if you not running ofbiz.
so I am not clear on the architecture.
you probably can not do much with ofbiz it you can not reach at least
256Mb of memory. More likely 512mb.
The only time I exceed this is when I am pulling in a large amount of
data like from ebay, amazon, or yahoo.

as for as changing content, I doubt you ever reach the 512mb limit,
since the content is sent to the client machine, as it is served up.
so it would depend on how many clients connect to the server at once.

Gintare Ragaisiene sent the following on 8/5/2008 10:42 AM: