Give permission to view invoices only!

Balaji Sundar
Hi,

I want to give permission to a user to view invoices & payments only - in accounting menu.

Now there is only accounting_view, which will give view permissions to all the remaining tabs. How can i make only invoices and payments visible?

Re: Give permission to view invoices only!

BJ Freeman
you can either use permissions or roles and add it to the pages you want
these permissions and roles to view.
then create a Permission and/or role group. add the permissions and/or
roles to the group then add the group to the user.
Permissions are anded.

Balaji Sundar sent the following on 9/5/2008 11:14 PM: