Shipment route not working in facility....

Shipment route not working in facility....

rohit
hi,

The create shipment is not working currently. If we try to fulfil a order and reach routesegments page in facility, we get a message 'The Shipment was not found with ID : [10000]', even though the shipment does actually exist.

The error can be viewed at a similar link in the demo server https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/facility/control/EditShipmentRouteSegments?shipmentId=10000

Rohit

Re: Shipment route not working in facility....

Could you please instead give us an use cas to reproduce (the DB on demo server is reinitialised every day).
If you are sure it's reproducible you might even open a bug Jira issue

Jacques

From: "rohit2006" <[hidden email]>