Having problem displaying PayPal as a payment option in ofBiz

Having problem displaying PayPal as a payment option in ofBiz

John Martin
(I posted this in the dev list and realized it should be in the user
mailing list)

I'm trying to get PayPal to appear as a payment method in the
checkout.  It seems as though the necessary code to display PayPal is
missing.  I looked into the
applications/ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/order/billsettings.ftl and
there was no reference to a Paypal (EXT_PAYPAL) radio button.  I added
the following into the two sections of the template so that I can
choose PayPal in the form.

         <#if productStorePaymentMethodTypeIdMap.EXT_PAYPAL?exists>
name="paymentMethodType" value="EXT_PAYPAL" <#if
paymentMethodType?exists && paymentMethodType ==
"EXT_PAYPAL">checked</#if></td>
PayPal</div></td>
         </#if>

When I submit the payment selection, the payment selection form
reappears mangled, showing the some of the information you'd expect
when selecting a credit card.  I suspect

Here are few confirmations:

*  I've tried with a base install of opentaps rev 424208 with the
default database.
*  I've reviewed the http://ofbiz-new.blogspot.com/ blogs since this
release and didn't see a single mention of a PayPal change.
*  I confirmed the paypal payment settings
(applications/accounting/config/payment.properties) are set
*  PayPal is defined in the product_store_payment_setting table
(confirmed with the <#if
productStorePaymentMethodTypeIdMap.EXT_PAYPAL?exists> test working).

Am I missing something obvious?  Or am I just brain dead?

Thanks,

John