Problem in displaying the Pages.

dhilip kumar
    The layout, we are folowing is "Leftbar", "RightBar" and the "main area".
    Before Login, all the pages are shown perfectly in the layout.

       But after login, the same pages are shown half in the center (i.e., until the left content in available. For example "Categorylist").

Could any one please help?

  Thanks & Regards

---------------------------------

Re: Problem in displaying the Pages.

cjhowe
There doesn't appear to be a "Categorylist" in the
project.  Do you have a screen name to help find what
you're talking about?

--- dhilip kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:

>     The layout, we are folowing is "Leftbar",
> "RightBar" and the "main area".
>     Before Login, all the pages are shown perfectly
> in the layout.
>
>        But after login, the same pages are shown
> half in the center (i.e., until the left content in
> available. For example "Categorylist").
>
> Could any one please help?
>
>   Thanks & Regards
>

> ---------------------------------

Re: Problem in displaying the Pages.

dhilip kumar
Hi Chris

               I mean the list of categories in the left side such as "keyword search box and so on. For example, the screen name "about us " is shown perfectly in the center, before login. But after login, it is shown half in the center and half in the left, even it is set as following in the "CommonScreens.xml",
  "<set field="MainColumnStyle" value="center"/>"

  could i please get the help?

  Thanks & Regards

--- dhilip kumar wrote:

> The layout, we are folowing is "Leftbar",
> "RightBar" and the "main area".
> Before Login, all the pages are shown perfectly
> in the layout.
>
> But after login, the same pages are shown
> half in the center (i.e., until the left content in
> available. For example "Categorylist").
>
> Could any one please help?
>
> Thanks & Regards

Re: Problem in displaying the Pages.

cjhowe
dhilip,

I'd like nothing more to help you out.  The only
problem is I don't know if you're talking about custom
code or not.  The words "about us" do not appear
anywhere in the project (except as header notes for
the calendar for an outside company).  If this is
custom code include your code in your message.  I'm
assuming your talking about a custom ecommerce
application, but I cannot be sure.

--- dhilip kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Chris
>
>                I mean the list of categories in the
> left side such as "keyword search box and so on. For
> example, the screen name "about us " is shown
> perfectly in the center, before login. But after
> login, it is shown half in the center and half in
> the left, even it is set as following in the
> "CommonScreens.xml",
>   "<set field="MainColumnStyle" value="center"/>"
>
>   could i please get the help?
>
>   Thanks & Regards
>

> Chris Howe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>   There doesn't appear to be a "Categorylist" in the
> project. Do you have a screen name to help find what
> you're talking about?
>
> --- dhilip kumar wrote:
>
> > The layout, we are folowing is "Leftbar",
> > "RightBar" and the "main area".
> > Before Login, all the pages are shown perfectly
> > in the layout.
> >
> > But after login, the same pages are shown
> > half in the center (i.e., until the left content
> in
> > available. For example "Categorylist").
> >
> > Could any one please help?
> >
> > Thanks & Regards

> > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone
> Calls
> > to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

>  Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo!
Mail.