Help required - default credentials to login into partymgr, accounting, workeffort,marketing

Help required - default credentials to login into partymgr, accounting, workeffort,marketing

KiranKuppa
Greetings everyone,

I am evaluating OfBiz if it caters to our needs for a commercial deployment. I have gone through most of the documentation availble on the web site and also viewed the videos and familiarized with how it works from ten thousand feet above.
I have purchased the PCKT book and going through it [ not done yet] - seems like the content available in the book is a bit out of sync with the release 4.0 code and having difficulties in wading through. Though I am determined to see it through, I request one of you help me see the current feature set in action.

Basically, I would want to be able to see the following in action:
(a) Accounting application
(b) human resources
(c) partymgr
(d) marketing
(e) workeffort

Whenever I try to access these web applications, a login screen is thrown. Where do I get these credentials and what are they. I guess it forms part of seed data. Any pointers thrown are appreciated.

Thanks,

Kiran Kuppa

CTO,
eMCredible
http://www.emcredible.com

Re: Help required - default credentials to login into partymgr, accounting, workeffort,marketing

Bruno Busco
You can try with this:
user: admin
password: ofbiz