Hot deploying webapp/component (reloading jars)

Hot deploying webapp/component (reloading jars)

Ritesh Trivedi
Hi,

I saw few posts related to this in the archive but could not find any solution mentioned.

Is it possible to reload ofbiz component (webapp) - if not fully atleast partially?

I changed the ofbiz-containers.xml file entry for catalina-container setting property apps-context-reloadable = true - but seems like it only reloads the context but doesnt not reload the classes.

Another related question - I am trying to use apache digester for XML<->Object mapping and digester is not able to find any classes that I have in my component(application) jar - was wondering which classloader has those jar files for me to set that classloader for digester.

Thanks in advance