How CustomMethod works ?

Vikas Mayur-2
After looking at entities CustomMethod and CustomMethodType I get an
overview of there purpose, But could not relate much about like
when the services define in CustomMethod are invoked etc ..
I also could not locate any document relating that.

Any pointer will be helpful.

Thank you,

Vikas Mayur

Re: How CustomMethod works ?

BJ Freeman
http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/services.html

Vikas Mayur sent the following on 11/23/2007 5:13 AM:
> After looking at entities CustomMethod and CustomMethodType I get an
> overview of there purpose, But could not relate much about like
> when the services define in CustomMethod are invoked etc ..
> I also could not locate any document relating that.
>
> Any pointer will be helpful.
>
> Thank you,

Re: How CustomMethod works ?

Maybe easier http://www.nabble.com/Dev---UoM-Conversion-Enhancement-tf1250354.html#a3334602

Jacques

De : "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>

> http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/services.html
>
> Vikas Mayur sent the following on 11/23/2007 5:13 AM:
> > After looking at entities CustomMethod and CustomMethodType I get an
> > overview of there purpose, But could not relate much about like
> > when the services define in CustomMethod are invoked etc ..
> > I also could not locate any document relating that.
> >
> > Any pointer will be helpful.
> >
> > Thank you,

Re: How CustomMethod works ?

Maybe easier http://www.nabble.com/Dev---UoM-Conversion-Enhancement-tf1250354.html#a3334602

Remember : Nabble is your friend (or http://ofbiz.markmail.org/ also now)

Jacques

De : "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>

> http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/services.html
>
> Vikas Mayur sent the following on 11/23/2007 5:13 AM:
> > After looking at entities CustomMethod and CustomMethodType I get an
> > overview of there purpose, But could not relate much about like
> > when the services define in CustomMethod are invoked etc ..
> > I also could not locate any document relating that.
> >
> > Any pointer will be helpful.
> >
> > Thank you,

Re: How CustomMethod works ?

BJ Freeman
to bad we don't have all this on the ofbiz site.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 11/23/2007 2:24 PM:

> Maybe easier http://www.nabble.com/Dev---UoM-Conversion-Enhancement-tf1250354.html#a3334602
>
> Remember : Nabble is your friend (or http://ofbiz.markmail.org/ also now)
>
> Jacques
>
> De : "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>> http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/services.html
>>
>> Vikas Mayur sent the following on 11/23/2007 5:13 AM:
>>> After looking at entities CustomMethod and CustomMethodType I get an
>>> overview of there purpose, But could not relate much about like
>>> when the services define in CustomMethod are invoked etc ..
>>> I also could not locate any document relating that.
>>>
>>> Any pointer will be helpful.
>>>
>>> Thank you,

Re: How CustomMethod works ?

De : "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
> to bad we don't have all this on the ofbiz site.

What do you mean BJ ? I'm not quite sure to understand...