product creation flow

Vedam B
Any link or source of information to understand the flow of OFBiz
application.

One simple application, which will cover the common scenario of OFBiz
application flow.

For example screens, ftls, simple-method ,etc..

Regards
Vedam

Re: product creation flow

BJ Freeman
you can get this by view the videos.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams
read
Quick Ref Book: Artifact Reference Diagram

Vedam B sent the following on 11/23/2007 10:57 AM:

> Any link or source of information to understand the flow of OFBiz
> application.
>
> One simple application, which will cover the common scenario of OFBiz
> application flow.
>
> For example screens, ftls, simple-method ,etc..
>
> Regards
> Vedam

Re: product creation flow

BJ Freeman
for products in real code
start
https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/main
not sure just were you want to start.
website
then
product store
then categories
then products.

from a programming point of view
https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/availableServices?constraint=location@org/ofbiz/product/product/ProductServices.xml
look at
https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/availableServices?sel_service_name=createProduct
this is the service you have call.
then look at
https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/availableServices?constraint=location@org/ofbiz/product/category/CategoryServices.xml
https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/availableServices?sel_service_name=addProductToCategory

I have left out a lot, but these should give you point to work back from.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 11/23/2007 11:27 AM: