How can I Convert the PST file to MBOX file?

How can I Convert the PST file to MBOX file?

GemmaWard
We provide you the best software version through which Users can easily merge Bulk PST files with the help of KDETools PST Merge Tool. You can combine PST items such as email contacts, calendars, attachments, tasks, notes, folders, etc. User can Save separate PST file in desired destination path on your system. Users can convert large files as there is no file size limit.

VISIT HERE:  https://www.kdetools.com/pst-merge.html

Re: How can I Convert the PST file to MBOX file?

rachisharma9990
You can use MailsDaddy PST to MBOX Converter. This software easily migrates Outlook mailboxes to MBOX. It  maintains the structure of the original file format while converting the PST files to MBOX. You can use the free demo version of this software to check the tool quality. This software has many best features give it a try.
For more visit: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/outlook-pst-to-mbox-converter/

Re: How can I Convert the PST file to MBOX file?

willjoe
Simple Steps to Convert PST to MBOX File
Step 1: Download & Install Converter Software for PST.
Step 2: Select Destination Path to Save the Converted File.
Step 3: Choose the MBOX File from Saving File Options.
Step 4: Click on the Export button to Convert into Selected File Format.

Regards,
Diana