How can we customize the user roles for Product Stores

How can we customize the user roles for Product Stores

Ajey
Hi all, I'm facing a problem while implementing roles to the OFBiz web application users. I need to apply roles to uses in such a way so that the users of one Product Store can not view the data of another Product Store. As we know that the Store Settings is a part of Catalog Manager, so if a person is having rights to log into the Catalog Manager, he/she can easily handle the Product Store settings. On which level I can implement this granular security. Also, is there any way so that we can embed new security settings (our custom defined) in the OFBiz application. Please help me out. Thanx in advance........ Ajey.

Re: How can we customize the user roles for Product Stores

BJ Freeman
look at security
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=SecurityPermission&find=true&VIEW_SIZE=10&VIEW_INDEX=8
and
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=ProductStoreRole
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=ProductRole

Ajey sent the following on 2/9/2008 1:53 AM: