Custom defined meta-tags for search Engine Optimization in OFBiz

Custom defined meta-tags for search Engine Optimization in OFBiz

Ajey
Hi all, Is there any way in OFBiz admin section where we can define meta-tags for our ecommerce application. The requirement behind this is that then the user can change the meta-tags as per their requirements what he/she wants to put as the meta-tags can be subject to change frequently. Thanx in advance, Ajey.

Re: Custom defined meta-tags for search Engine Optimization in OFBiz

BJ Freeman
to my knowledge not implemented yet.
however you can teach them how to change the section of the widgets or
ftls to add these.

Ajey sent the following on 2/9/2008 3:28 AM:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there any way in OFBiz admin section where we can define meta-tags for
> our ecommerce application. The requirement behind this is that then the user
> can change the meta-tags as per their requirements what he/she wants to put
> as the meta-tags can be subject to change frequently.
>
> Thanx in advance,
>
> Ajey.

Re: Custom defined meta-tags for search Engine Optimization in OFBiz

David E Jones

This is usually done with ProductContent records. Look at the
ProductContentType entries and you should see what you're looking for.

-David