How can we integrate OfBiz with JBoss

rams-2
Hi All,
I want to integrate OfBiz with JBoss.
But its already having Tomcat with it.
Can any one tell me the steps on how to integrate JBoss and OfBiz?
I want to develop a new application using OfBiz in JBoss?
Thanks and Regards
RamReddy

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or received it in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.

Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved