How open catalog main page after login.

gopalbi
hello friend i need your help,

   Presently WebTools Main Page is open after login . I need catalog main page is open after login. So please help me where the changes are required.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks & Regards:
Gopal

Re: How open catalog main page after login.

Scott Gray
After you've logged in to webtools, click on the catalog tab, then in
your browser add the page to your bookmarks, from then on use that
bookmark to access OFBiz.

Regards
Scott

2008/8/18 gopalbi <[hidden email]>:

> hello friend i need your help,
>
>   Presently WebTools Main Page is open after login . I need catalog main
> page is open after login. So please help me where the changes are required.
>
> Thanks in Advance.
>
> Thanks & Regards:
> Gopal

Re: How open catalog main page after login.

gopalbi

Scott i don't want to go webtools page after login. I need when my login is sucess then it directly go to the catalog tab main page.

Thanks & Regards:
Gopal Bisht
Scott Gray wrote

2008/8/18 gopalbi <gopal.bisht@hytechpro.com>:

> hello friend i need your help,
>
>   Presently WebTools Main Page is open after login . I need catalog main
> page is open after login. So please help me where the changes are required.
>
> Thanks in Advance.
>
> Thanks & Regards:
> Gopal

Re: How open catalog main page after login.

Scott Gray
Ok just use this link to access ofbiz then:
https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/main