Question about returning map

Jaki-2
Hi all,

I'm using an Axis Web service client (using the Call object) and I can return maps via ofbiz services fine enough but when I try returning map using my custom made web services (ej3 ws to be specific) it returns an emtpy map. This happens when I set the return type using 'call.setReturnClass(String[].class);'. On using 'call.setReturnType(org.apache.axis.Constants.XSD_ANY);' it gives me 'could not find deserializer for type {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}any' exception.
While this is not directly related to ofbiz, if you can give me an idea of how ofbiz does it maybe I can modify my WS accordingly and make it work. Thanks