How to Delete Unused Ofbiz Application.??

How to Delete Unused Ofbiz Application.??

Pal Infocom Technologies-2
Hi Friends..

How we can delete the unused applications from our project..??

say.. if we are using only one application.

Please Do write back soon...

Re: How to Delete Unused Ofbiz Application.??

BJ Freeman
the is a lot of intra dependencies. Once you learn those you can
determine what you can remove.
Suggest you read the data modeling book as well as the ofbiz documentation.

Vinod Kashyap sent the following on 9/27/2007 11:57 PM: