Language settings changed automatically

prateek-2

 hi,
      During navigation through ofbiz  , webtools part , I found that language of displayed page changes.
      I have only English (Canada) and Francais(Canada) in my Ofbiz as i have removed all other languages ,
      since i need only these two written above.

  Why this happens.?

  please respond as soon as possible.

  Thanks

 prateek
 Voltix Softwares
  Chandigarh

Re: Language settings changed automatically

Adrian Crum
The Webtools component is not completely internationalized. Much of the UI is hard-coded in English.