How to debug SQL

X Gylee
Hello all,
I just started using OFBiz for my work, and I need help to debug a findByAnd
problem.
Is there a way in OFBiz to see the generated SQL statement during an entity
operation?
This way, I can debug my application should a problem appear.

Re: How to debug SQL

Rodrigo Lima-2
Change Log Level in webtools application.

2007/7/4, X Gylee <[hidden email]>:
> Hello all,
> I just started using OFBiz for my work, and I need help to debug a findByAnd
> problem.
> Is there a way in OFBiz to see the generated SQL statement during an entity
> operation?
> This way, I can debug my application should a problem appear.

Re: How to debug SQL

Brett
Change the debug.properties to use verbose.  I think this file is on
the base/config directory but that is from memory.

Brett

On 7/4/07, X Gylee <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello all,
> I just started using OFBiz for my work, and I need help to debug a findByAnd
> problem.
> Is there a way in OFBiz to see the generated SQL statement during an entity
> operation?
> This way, I can debug my application should a problem appear.

Re: How to debug SQL

Rodrigo Lima-2
Restart or clear cache.

2007/7/5, Brett Palmer <[hidden email]>:

> Change the debug.properties to use verbose.  I think this file is on
> the base/config directory but that is from memory.
>
> Brett
>
> On 7/4/07, X Gylee <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hello all,
> > I just started using OFBiz for my work, and I need help to debug a findByAnd
> > problem.
> > Is there a way in OFBiz to see the generated SQL statement during an entity
> > operation?
> > This way, I can debug my application should a problem appear.

Re: How to debug SQL

Gautam Deb
Yes, as Brett suggested, setting the 'print.verbose=true' in debug.properties will solve the problem. The location of this file is $OFBIZ_HOME/framework/base/config/debug.properties.

Regards,
Gautam Deb

Rodrigo Souza wrote:
Restart or clear cache.

2007/7/5, Brett Palmer [hidden email]:
Change the debug.properties to use verbose.  I think this file is on
the base/config directory but that is from memory.

Brett

On 7/4/07, X Gylee [hidden email] wrote:
> Hello all,
> I just started using OFBiz for my work, and I need help to debug a findByAnd
> problem.
> Is there a way in OFBiz to see the generated SQL statement during an entity
> operation?
> This way, I can debug my application should a problem appear.

Re: How to debug SQL

X Gylee
Thank you all for responding to my problem. Setting the print.verbose=truein
debug.properties does work. I only need to grep the "prepareStatement" from
all the bunch of output. I haven't tried the effect of clearing the cache
though.

Re: How to debug SQL

Would you be interest in testing this patch ?

De : "X Gylee" <[hidden email]>