How to get distinct GenericValues

NV

How to get distinct GenericValues

NV

I want to get distinct GenericValues based on a single field.
Can somebody help how to do in ofBiz frmework?

I want this functionality in Java file.

Regards,
Venkat

Re: How to get distinct GenericValues

cjhowe
What are you trying to use to get it? beanshell script, java,
simple-method, screen widget or form widget?

--- NV <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to get distinct GenericValues based on a single field.
> Can somebody help how to do in ofBiz frmework?
>
> Regards,
> Venkat

Re: How to get distinct GenericValues

Please use user ML for that kind of questions,

Jacques