How to join inventory_item_detail and inventory_transfer in sql (Re-post on ML user)

How to join inventory_item_detail and inventory_transfer in sql (Re-post on ML user)

EKKASIT WONGSAYA
Hi
I want to create report in PHP with OCI8. but I don't know relation between inventory_item_detail and inventory_transfer. Now, I see relation inventory_transfer.last_update_stamp and inventory_item_detail.effective_date. I think it has other good condition to join and not choose date field join in sql statement.

Best regards
EKKASIT