How to join inventory_item_detail and inventory_transfer in sql

How to join inventory_item_detail and inventory_transfer in sql

Agasit Wongsaya
Hi
I want to create report in PHP with OCI8. but I don't know relation between inventory_item_detail and inventory_transfer. Now, I see relation inventory_transfer.last_update_stamp and inventory_item_detail.effective_date. I think it has other good condition to join and not choose date field join in sql statement.

Re: How to join inventory_item_detail and inventory_transfer in sql

Pierre Smits
Hi Agasit,

Maybe you should direct your questions to a PHP forum, and/or ORACLE
support?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 8:12 AM, Agasit Wongsaya <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
> I want to create report in PHP with OCI8. but I don't know relation
> between inventory_item_detail and inventory_transfer. Now, I see relation
> inventory_transfer.last_update_stamp and inventory_item_detail.effective_date.
> I think it has other good condition to join and not choose date field join
> in sql statement.

Re: How to join inventory_item_detail and inventory_transfer in sql

Hi Agasit,

You will get a better support and it's more fair to share with everybody

The wider the audience the better the answers you might get