Request to add me in developer mailing list

Request to add me in developer mailing list

Sudeep Jain
Hi,

I am an Apache OFBiz developer. I want to be updated about the latest
activities in the industry. Kindly accept my request and add me to the
network.

Thanks & Regards
Sudeep Jain

Re: Request to add me in developer mailing list

Hi Sudeep,

Le 17/04/2017 à 07:30, Sudeep Jain a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am an Apache OFBiz developer. I want to be updated about the latest
> activities in the industry. Kindly accept my request and add me to the
> network.

Re: Request to add me in developer mailing list

Hi RUPESH,