How to make pagination in *.ftl pages?

gopalbi
First thanks to ashish for my help in last problem.

Hello friends,

  How to make pagination in *.ftl pages in ofbiz.

Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards:
 Gopal Bisht

Re: How to make pagination in *.ftl pages?

Ashish Vijaywargiya
Come to the link :- https://localhost:8443/partymgr/control/showvisits
Click on any of the Visit ID.

Now dig into visitdetail.ftl & VisitDetails.groovy file to get the details
about Pagination.
viewIndex and viewSize variable are responsible for pagination in those
files.

Please let us know if you need more help on this.

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 3:08 PM, gopalbi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> First thanks to ashish for my help in last problem.
>
> Hello friends,
>
>  How to make pagination in *.ftl pages in ofbiz.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Thanks & Regards:
>  Gopal Bisht

Ashish Vijaywargiya
Indore (M.P), India
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indore

Re: How to make pagination in *.ftl pages?

anil.soni
Gopal,

If you look at the following jira issue then you come up with a easy
approach.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1553?page=com.atlassian.jira
.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

I hope it will be helpful.

On 8/7/08, Ashish Vijaywargiya <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Come to the link :- https://localhost:8443/partymgr/control/showvisits
> Click on any of the Visit ID.
>
> Now dig into visitdetail.ftl & VisitDetails.groovy file to get the details
> about Pagination.
> viewIndex and viewSize variable are responsible for pagination in those
> files.
>
> Please let us know if you need more help on this.
>

> On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 3:08 PM, gopalbi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > First thanks to ashish for my help in last problem.
> >
> > Hello friends,
> >
> >  How to make pagination in *.ftl pages in ofbiz.
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > Thanks & Regards:
> >  Gopal Bisht
> > --

> Ashish Vijaywargiya
> Indore (M.P), India
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indore

--
Anil Soni
Software Engineer
Amicon Technologies Private Limited
6th Floor - Unique Tower, Behind Patel Petrol  Pump,
Goregaon (W), Mumbai MH
Contact no.- +91-9892271357