(Manufacturing) Difference between productionRunProduce and productionRunDeclareAndProduce

(Manufacturing) Difference between productionRunProduce and productionRunDeclareAndProduce

cruiz
Hi.

What is the difference between ManufacturingProductionRunProduce and ManufacturingProductionRunDeclareAndProduce in Manufacturing?
These two screenlets are shown once the manufacturing status is 'Completed'.

I am confused with their differences in functionality. I manufactured two PCs and I use both of the screens to stock-in the item (stock-in each item using different screen). I can't see their difference when I stock-in the newly produced item. And once all the produced item were stocked in. ManufacturingProductionRunDeclareAndProduce screen is still visible while the other is not.

Another question is how to declare a Rejected Item in a manufacturing process?
I need to produce two PCs (one PC is produced and the other is rejected).

All inputs are welcome. Thanks!

-miL