How to pass arbitrary fields in a form to a service

How to pass arbitrary fields in a form to a service

Bruno Busco
Hi All,

I am looking for a way to put several fields in a form widget and having
these sent to the service the form targets to.
The difficulty I have is in the fact that the fields ahould be arbitrary in
the form and they should not be part of an entity or a service parameters
list.

I would like the service to receive these fields in a map so that it could
be iterated on.

Is there in OFBiz this possibility?

Many thanks

-Bruno

Re: How to pass arbitrary fields in a form to a service

Abhishake Agarwal
Hello Bruno,

You can look at performFind Service. I think this may solve your problem.

Regards,
Abhishake

On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 10:06 PM, Bruno Busco <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am looking for a way to put several fields in a form widget and having
> these sent to the service the form targets to.
> The difficulty I have is in the fact that the fields ahould be arbitrary in
> the form and they should not be part of an entity or a service parameters
> list.
>
> I would like the service to receive these fields in a map so that it could
> be iterated on.
>
> Is there in OFBiz this possibility?
>
> Many thanks
>
> -Bruno

Re: How to pass arbitrary fields in a form to a service

Abhishake Agarwal
You can look at any of the *Forms.xml calling performFind service.

 <service service-name="performFind" result-map-name="result"
result-map-list-name="listIt">
                <field-map field-name="inputFields" env-name="parameters"/>
                <field-map field-name="entityName"
value="ProductFeatureType"/>
                <field-map field-name="orderBy"
value="productFeatureTypeId"/>