Regarding sales tax configuration for Purchase orders

Regarding sales tax configuration for Purchase orders

kunal aggarwal
Hello all

Today I created purchase order in ofbiz(demo). I found that it is picking
tax authorities. However earlier (around 3-4 months back , i have 3-4 months
old ofbiz) , purchase orders were not picking tax authorities. Can anyone
please tell me  how to configure tax authorities so that sales tax can be
applied on  purchase orders also.

Also , can anyone tell me the revision update files for this so that i can
update my ofbiz via SVN.

Kunal