How to run single integration test?

Tomek
Hi,

I use InteliJ IDEA to develop my application based on OFBiz. I had
opened example file with integration tests (PurchaseOrderTest.java) and
I tried to run single test by clicking "play" button that is placed next
to a test method.  But the test method has not been invoking. I have got
an error message like "no tasks available". It is possible to run only
particular test method instead of all?

The second question: why the integration tests was placed in main/java
path insted of test/java?

Tomek

Re: How to run single integration test?

Hi Tomek,

About your  1st question, the answer is there (not related to your IDE):
https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/trunk/readme/html5/README.html#execute-an-integration-test-case

For your 2nd question that not the case for all tests:
ofbiz-framework/framework/security/src/test/java/org/apache/ofbiz/security at trunk · apache/ofbiz-framework (github.com)
<https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/tree/trunk/framework/security/src/test/java/org/apache/ofbiz/security>

It was decided to use test 2 or 3 years ago. I could not find the discussion in dev ML. You are welcome to help the migration...

HTH

Jacques

Le 16/04/2021 à 14:37, Tomek a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I use InteliJ IDEA to develop my application based on OFBiz. I had
> opened example file with integration tests (PurchaseOrderTest.java) and
> I tried to run single test by clicking "play" button that is placed next
> to a test method.  But the test method has not been invoking. I have got
> an error message like "no tasks available". It is possible to run only
> particular test method instead of all?
>
> The second question: why the integration tests was placed in main/java
> path insted of test/java?
>
> Tomek

Re: How to run single integration test?

Tomek
On 16.04.2021 16:20, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Hi Jacques,

Thank you for your response and help.

Currently, I can't help you for the migration because my knowledge about
OFBiz i too low.

Best regards
Tomek