How to show company logo in PDF Printout

How to show company logo in PDF Printout

Schumann
Dear Gurus,

Can anyone give me a hint how to show company logo in the PDF printout?
I’ve tried many times but failed and here below is my case (I’m using 16.11.03 & 16.11.04):

1.    Go to “Manufacturing Manager” �C “JobShop” and find any existing Production Run;

2.    Click on any one and then go into “EditProductionRun” interface;

3.    Then click “Print (PDF)” and I am expecting company logo in the left upper corner (but it just doesn’t show);

4.    I check the links and find that it’s calling “SimpleDecorator” Screen from /framework/common/widget/CommonScreens.xml;

I believe the following within the “SimpleDecorator” should work:

<set field="logoImageUrl" value="/images/ofbiz_logo.gif"/>

The absolute link address is /framework/images/webapp/images/ofbiz_logo.gif;

Because the logo is controlled by the following codes within the file “Simple.fo.ftl”:

<fo:block>

                <#if logoImageUrl??>

                  <fo:external-graphic src="${logoImageUrl}" overflow="hidden" height="40px"

                      content-height="scale-to-fit"/>

                </#if>

              </fo:block>

5.    However I try, I just could not show the logo in the PDF printout file.

My analysis is either the “SimpleDecorator” hasn’t been called during the chaining or somewhere goes wrong that I don’t know whereabout.

Pls help!
Many thanks!

Schumann
+86-18001501800

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用

Re: How to show company logo in PDF Printout

Rishi Solanki
Schumann,
In the chaining the SimpleDecorator included and you are at correct place
to show your logo. Consider the following suggestion to debug at your end.
- Add some text message to confirm weather the decorator has been included
or not.
- If previous is fine, then are you able to render logo by direct hit from
browser and appending the image path after base url.

It seems something incorrectly setup at your end, so you need to check at
path and other items. I'm able to see the OFBiz logo  at demo sites. Please
cross check at your end.

--
Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 3:06 PM Schumann Ye <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Dear Gurus,
>
> Can anyone give me a hint how to show company logo in the PDF printout?
> I’ve tried many times but failed and here below is my case (I’m using
> 16.11.03 & 16.11.04):
>

> 1.    Go to “Manufacturing Manager” – “JobShop” and find any existing
> Production Run;
>
> 2.    Click on any one and then go into “EditProductionRun” interface;
>
> 3.    Then click “Print (PDF)” and I am expecting company logo in the left
> upper corner (but it just doesn’t show);
>
> 4.    I check the links and find that it’s calling “SimpleDecorator”
> Screen from /framework/common/widget/CommonScreens.xml;
>
> I believe the following within the “SimpleDecorator” should work:
>
> <set field="logoImageUrl" value="/images/ofbiz_logo.gif"/>
>
> The absolute link address is
> /framework/images/webapp/images/ofbiz_logo.gif;
>

> Because the logo is controlled by the following codes within the file
> “Simple.fo.ftl”:
>
> <fo:block>
>
>                 <#if logoImageUrl??>
>
>                   <fo:external-graphic src="${logoImageUrl}"
> overflow="hidden" height="40px"
>
>                       content-height="scale-to-fit"/>
>
>                 </#if>
>
>               </fo:block>
>

> 5.    However I try, I just could not show the logo in the PDF printout
> file.
>
> My analysis is either the “SimpleDecorator” hasn’t been called during the
> chaining or somewhere goes wrong that I don’t know whereabout.
>
> Pls help!
> Many thanks!
>
> Schumann
> +86-18001501800
>

> 发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用

答复: How to show company logo in PDF Printout

Schumann
Dear Rishi,

Many thanks for your reply!

For my case, it’s because the base URL for resolving relative URLs (as defined in the file fop.xconf) is not the same as the port number that I have defined in the file framework/Catalina/ofbiz-component.xml.

This is purely because in my production system I have changed the port number to 80 & 443 respectively for http & https.

Hope this helps answering similar questions in JIRA.

At least it works for me.

Thanks

Schumann

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用

________________________________
发送时间: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 8:18:04 PM
收件人: ofbizuser
主题: Re: How to show company logo in PDF Printout

www.hotwax.co<http://www.hotwax.co>

wrote:

> Dear Gurus,
>
> Can anyone give me a hint how to show company logo in the PDF printout?
> I’ve tried many times but failed and here below is my case (I’m using
> 16.11.03 & 16.11.04):
>

> 1.    Go to “Manufacturing Manager” �C “JobShop” and find any existing
> Production Run;
>
> 2.    Click on any one and then go into “EditProductionRun” interface;
>
> 3.    Then click “Print (PDF)” and I am expecting company logo in the left
> upper corner (but it just doesn’t show);
>
> 4.    I check the links and find that it’s calling “SimpleDecorator”
> Screen from /framework/common/widget/CommonScreens.xml;
>
> I believe the following within the “SimpleDecorator” should work:
>
> <set field="logoImageUrl" value="/images/ofbiz_logo.gif"/>
>
> The absolute link address is
> /framework/images/webapp/images/ofbiz_logo.gif;
>

> Because the logo is controlled by the following codes within the file
> “Simple.fo.ftl”:
>
> <fo:block>
>
>                 <#if logoImageUrl??>
>
>                   <fo:external-graphic src="${logoImageUrl}"
> overflow="hidden" height="40px"
>
>                       content-height="scale-to-fit"/>
>
>                 </#if>
>
>               </fo:block>
>

> 5.    However I try, I just could not show the logo in the PDF printout
> file.
>
> My analysis is either the “SimpleDecorator” hasn’t been called during the
> chaining or somewhere goes wrong that I don’t know whereabout.
>
> Pls help!
> Many thanks!
>
> Schumann
> +86-18001501800
>

> 发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用

Re: How to show company logo in PDF Printout

Jonahwills
CX File Explorer is a versatile file management app for Android, offering intuitive navigation and robust features. With its sleek interface and powerful tools, organizing and accessing files on your device has never been easier.

Re: How to show company logo in PDF Printout

Lckyferguson_12
Discover Affordable Comfort with Our Cheap Sofas

Are you looking for a stylish and comfortable sofa that won't break the bank? Look no further! Our collection of cheap sofas offers the perfect blend of quality, affordability, and style. Here’s why you should consider one of our budget-friendly sofas for your home:

1. Unbeatable Prices: Enjoy incredible savings with our wide selection of sofas at budget-friendly prices. We believe everyone deserves a comfortable and stylish living space, regardless of budget.

2. Stylish Designs: Our cheap sofas come in a variety of designs, from modern to classic, ensuring you find the perfect match for your home decor. You don't have to compromise on style to stay within your budget.

3. Quality Materials: Despite their affordable prices, our sofas are made from durable materials that ensure long-lasting comfort and use. We prioritize quality to provide you with the best value for your money.

4. Comfortable Seating: Experience superior comfort with our well-cushioned sofas. Whether you're relaxing after a long day or hosting guests, our sofas offer the perfect place to unwind.

5. Space-Saving Options: Perfect for apartments and small spaces, our compact sofa designs help you make the most of your living area without sacrificing comfort or style.

6. Easy Maintenance: Our sofas are designed with easy maintenance in mind. Choose from a range of materials that are simple to clean and maintain, keeping your living room looking fresh and inviting.

Special Offers:

Seasonal Discounts: Take advantage of our seasonal sales and promotions for even greater savings on your favorite sofas.
Free Delivery: Enjoy free delivery on all sofa orders within the continental US, making your purchase even more affordable.
Flexible Financing: Use our financing options to spread out the cost of your new sofa, making it easier to fit into your budget.
Why Choose Us?

Wide Selection: Browse our extensive range of cheap sofas to find the perfect fit for your home.
Customer Satisfaction: We prioritize your satisfaction and are committed to providing excellent customer service.
Fast Delivery: Get your new sofa quickly with our efficient delivery service.
Upgrade your living space without breaking the bank. Visit our website www.yourwebsite.com or visit our showroom to explore our collection of cheap sofas. Find the perfect blend of affordability, comfort, and style for your home today!

Re: How to show company logo in PDF Printout

memozi
I admire this article for its well-researched content and great wording. run 3

Re: How to show company logo in PDF Printout

Lckyferguson_12
To display a company logo in a PDF printout using CX File Explorer APK, first ensure that the logo image file is saved in an accessible directory. Open the app, navigate to the file location, and select the logo image. If integrating into a document, ensure the file is inserted in the appropriate section using your preferred PDF editor. CX File Explorer allows seamless file management, so you can easily move, rename, or organize your logo for easy access. For advanced customization, consider using a third-party PDF editor to position the logo correctly before printing.

Re: How to show company logo in PDF Printout

Emmacole11
Geometry Dash is one of those games that grabs you from the very beginning, with a perfect combination of challenge, music, and rhythm. What I like most about the game is how each level is synchronized with the music, making you feel a connection between your movements and the beat of the song download the apk now and start playing.

Re: How to show company logo in PDF Printout

molyroy
3 Patti Land is a fantastic platform for anyone who enjoys classic card games and earn money with a modern twist. From the moment I started using it, I was impressed by the smooth and simple interface, which makes it easy to dive into games without any hassle.

Re: How to show company logo in PDF Printout

barek1337325
Exchanging Dash for BTC was something I wanted to do, but I wanted a platform that would keep the process simple and not take up too much time. This service did just that—it was easy to use, and I managed to complete the transaction in just a few steps. The fees were reasonable, and I didn’t encounter any problems during the exchange. If anyone else is looking to swap https://quickex.io/exchange-dash-btc, I think this platform is a great option.