Howto create/install a Freemarker transform

Howto create/install a Freemarker transform

Ruth Hoffman
Hello all:
I'd like to write a simple Freemarker transform in Java and then have it
available to all my templates across the entire instance of OFBiz. (This
would be similar, I think, if I understand this correctly, to the
<@ofbizContentUrl>  & <@ofbizUrl> directives.)  The question I have is:
where do I install my transform once I've built it?  Or, maybe the
question is:  how do I configure Freemarker to understand I now have a
new global/shared variable? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

TIA
Ruth

Re: Howto create/install a Freemarker transform

Oleg Kozyrev Jr.
Ruth,

You can look at the org.ofbiz.base.util.template.FreeMarkerWorker
There is a map ftlTransforms, which contains all of the freemarker transforms, which are available in OFBiz

Re: Howto create/install a Freemarker transform

Oleg Kozyrev Jr.
Also there is a Jira issue on the point:
http://jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/OFBIZ-848
But this one is not under SVN.

Re: Howto create/install a Freemarker transform

Ruth Hoffman
Oleg:
Thanks. I'll give it a look.
Ruth

Oleg Kozyrev Jr. wrote:

>Ruth,
>
>You can look at the org.ofbiz.base.util.template.FreeMarkerWorker
>There is a map ftlTransforms, which contains all of the freemarker
>transforms, which are available in OFBiz

Re: Howto create/install a Freemarker transform

Ruth Hoffman
Thats exactly what I'm looking for.
Thanks again,
Ruth