need list of both attendees for OSCON in Portland

need list of both attendees for OSCON in Portland

Si Chen-2
Hi everybody -

I need a list of people who'd plan to be part of the OFBiz booth for
OSCON 2006 in Portland, OR at the end of the month by tomorrow.
Please just drop a note if you'd like to be part of the booth.

I know David E. Jones is planning to be here, and Leon from our
company will be there as well, but anybody else?

Si

RE: need list of both attendees for OSCON in Portland

David E. Jones

Yes, I will be there.

Please join us! Anyone who can of course...

I will be at OSCON for about 4 Hours on Fri.
Train does not get there till 11am and leave about 6pm.
Not sure that will be much help.

Si Chen sent the following on 7/6/2006 1:52 PM: