I am new to ofbiz

skpradeepkumar
Hello All,

I am a new ofbiz user and  I am having two application one is original
ofbiz, which is having the Return Policy implemented already.
Other is something altered ofbiz which doesn't contain the Return Policy ,
with in this I need to implement the Return Policy,
Could you please tell me what are the files I need to alter and what are the
files I need to go through?

With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar

Re: I am new to ofbiz

BJ Freeman
I suggest you work through the code.
I if you feel like it, document the information for the next one that
needs this info.
here is a link to all documentation that should help you along the way
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Documentation+Index

Pradeep Kumar sent the following on 4/22/2008 10:36 AM: