Re:google base or google products

mrisaliti@libero.it
You have only to configure the file googleBaseExport.properties into the google base application and from there you will be able to export your products created in OFBiz into google base.

Marco

-----

Hello,

I downloaded the "google base" software for ofbiz in the "specialpurpose".

But how to implement now the google support in ofbiz?

Can anyone help me?

thanks,
Heidi

Re: google base or google products

Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
But i need a tab in the menu from ofbiz catalog for example isn't it?
I need to have a "export" button anywhere in the application?

Don't i need to add something in the controller.xml file for example?

Heidi

2008/4/21, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>:

> You have only to configure the file googleBaseExport.properties into the
> google base application and from there you will be able to export your
> products created in OFBiz into google base.
>
> Marco
>
> -----
>
> Hello,
>
> I downloaded the "google base" software for ofbiz in the "specialpurpose".
>
> But how to implement now the google support in ofbiz?
>
> Can anyone help me?
>
> thanks,
> Heidi

Re: google base or google products

Jacopo Cappellato-3
The link to the Google Base application is at the bottom of every page
(near the footer).

Jacopo

On Apr 22, 2008, at 8:58 AM, Heidi Dehaes wrote:

> But i need a tab in the menu from ofbiz catalog for example isn't it?
> I need to have a "export" button anywhere in the application?
>
> Don't i need to add something in the controller.xml file for example?
>
> Heidi
>

> 2008/4/21, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> You have only to configure the file googleBaseExport.properties
>> into the
>> google base application and from there you will be able to export
>> your
>> products created in OFBiz into google base.
>>
>> Marco
>>
>> -----
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I downloaded the "google base" software for ofbiz in the
>> "specialpurpose".
>>
>> But how to implement now the google support in ofbiz?
>>
>> Can anyone help me?
>>
>> thanks,
>> Heidi

Re: google base or google products

Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
I don't see a link near the footer.

Do you mean in the catalog page or the ecommerce page?

I think i have to add these pages anywhere inthe controller.xml file?

Heidi

On Apr 22, 2008, at 11:42 AM, Heidi Dehaes wrote:

> I don't see a link near the footer.

which version are you running?

> Do you mean in the catalog page or the ecommerce page?

Not ecomerce; in all the backend applications (including the catalog
application).

> I think i have to add these pages anywhere inthe controller.xml file?

No, they are already included in the trunk.

Jacopo

> Heidi
>

> 2008/4/22, Jacopo Cappellato <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> The link to the Google Base application is at the bottom of every
>> page
>> (near the footer).
>>
>> Jacopo
>>
>> On Apr 22, 2008, at 8:58 AM, Heidi Dehaes wrote:
>>
>> But i need a tab in the menu from ofbiz catalog for example isn't it?
>>> I need to have a "export" button anywhere in the application?
>>>
>>> Don't i need to add something in the controller.xml file for
>>> example?
>>>
>>> Heidi

Re: google base or google products

Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
2008/4/22, Jacopo Cappellato <[hidden email]>:

> On Apr 22, 2008, at 11:42 AM, Heidi Dehaes wrote:
>
> I don't see a link near the footer.
> >

> which version are you running?

Version 4.0 .

 Do you mean in the catalog page or the ecommerce page?

> Not ecomerce; in all the backend applications (including the catalog
> application).

Don't see anything added in the backend applications.

 I think i have to add these pages anywhere inthe controller.xml file?

> No, they are already included in the trunk.

But the controller.xml from the trunk doesn't add data in the controller.xml
's in the different application subdirectories?

Jacopo

> > Heidi
> >

> > 2008/4/22, Jacopo Cappellato <[hidden email]>:
> >

> > > The link to the Google Base application is at the bottom of every page
> > > (near the footer).
> > >
> > > Jacopo
> > >
> > > On Apr 22, 2008, at 8:58 AM, Heidi Dehaes wrote:
> > >
> > > But i need a tab in the menu from ofbiz catalog for example isn't it?

Re: google base or google products

Jacopo Cappellato-3
I'd suggest you to check out the trunk; you will find the googlebase
component under the specialpurpose folder.

Jacopo

On Apr 22, 2008, at 4:38 PM, Heidi Dehaes wrote:

> 2008/4/22, Jacopo Cappellato <[hidden email]>:
>>

>> On Apr 22, 2008, at 11:42 AM, Heidi Dehaes wrote:
>>
>> I don't see a link near the footer.
>>>

>> which version are you running?
>

> Version 4.0 .
>
> Do you mean in the catalog page or the ecommerce page?
>>>

>> Not ecomerce; in all the backend applications (including the catalog
>> application).
>

> Don't see anything added in the backend applications.
>
> I think i have to add these pages anywhere inthe controller.xml file?
>>>

>> No, they are already included in the trunk.
>

> But the controller.xml from the trunk doesn't add data in the
> controller.xml
> 's in the different application subdirectories?
>
> Jacopo
>>

>>> Heidi

Re: google base or google products

Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
I use Ofbiz release 4.0. From the trunk i only installed the
"specialpurpose" directory.
Perhaps i have to modify my build.xml ??

Heidi

2008/4/22, Heidi Dehaes <[hidden email]>:

> 2008/4/22, Jacopo Cappellato <[hidden email]>:
> >

> > On Apr 22, 2008, at 11:42 AM, Heidi Dehaes wrote:
> >
> > I don't see a link near the footer.
> > >

> > which version are you running?
>

> Version 4.0 .
>
>  Do you mean in the catalog page or the ecommerce page?
> > >

> > Not ecomerce; in all the backend applications (including the catalog
> > application).
>

> Don't see anything added in the backend applications.
>
>  I think i have to add these pages anywhere inthe controller.xml file?
> > >

> > No, they are already included in the trunk.
>

> But the controller.xml from the trunk doesn't add data in the
> controller.xml 's in the different application subdirectories?
>
> Jacopo
> >

> > > Heidi

Re: google base or google products

BJ Freeman
The Trunk is the only version that has the modified tabs(ones in footer).
unless the tab as been disabled you should see it on the top, in ver4.0
read you log to make sure the google is being loaded.

Heidi Dehaes sent the following on 4/22/2008 8:05 AM:

> I use Ofbiz release 4.0. From the trunk i only installed the
> "specialpurpose" directory.
> Perhaps i have to modify my build.xml ??
>
> Heidi
>

> 2008/4/22, Heidi Dehaes <[hidden email]>:
>>

>> 2008/4/22, Jacopo Cappellato <[hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> On Apr 22, 2008, at 11:42 AM, Heidi Dehaes wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't see a link near the footer.
>>> which version are you running?
>>
>> Version 4.0 .
>>
>>  Do you mean in the catalog page or the ecommerce page?
>>>>
>>> Not ecomerce; in all the backend applications (including the catalog
>>> application).
>>
>> Don't see anything added in the backend applications.
>>
>>  I think i have to add these pages anywhere inthe controller.xml file?
>>> No, they are already included in the trunk.
>>

>> But the controller.xml from the trunk doesn't add data in the
>> controller.xml 's in the different application subdirectories?
>>
>> Jacopo

Re: google base or google products

Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
Should the google be loaded automatically? If it is not loaded or disabled
what to modify that it will be enabled or loaded?

Heidi

2008/4/22, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]>:

> The Trunk is the only version that has the modified tabs(ones in footer).
> unless the tab as been disabled you should see it on the top, in ver4.0
> read you log to make sure the google is being loaded.
>
> Heidi Dehaes sent the following on 4/22/2008 8:05 AM:
> > I use Ofbiz release 4.0. From the trunk i only installed the
> > "specialpurpose" directory.
> > Perhaps i have to modify my build.xml ??
> >
> > Heidi

> >> Version 4.0 .
> >>
> >>  Do you mean in the catalog page or the ecommerce page?

> >> Don't see anything added in the backend applications.
> >>
> >>  I think i have to add these pages anywhere inthe controller.xml file?
> >>

> >> But the controller.xml from the trunk doesn't add data in the
> >> controller.xml 's in the different application subdirectories?
> >>
> >> Jacopo

Re: google base or google products

mrisaliti@libero.it
This new application is present only on the trunk version and not in the 4.0 version of OFBiz.
In the version 4.0 probably is inside the product search of the catalog application.
In any case I suggest to use the last version from trunk.

Thanks
Marco

> Should the google be loaded automatically? If it is not loaded or disabled
> what to modify that it will be enabled or loaded?
>
> Heidi
>

> 2008/4/22, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > The Trunk is the only version that has the modified tabs(ones in footer).
> > unless the tab as been disabled you should see it on the top, in ver4.0
> > read you log to make sure the google is being loaded.
> >
> > Heidi Dehaes sent the following on 4/22/2008 8:05 AM:
> > > I use Ofbiz release 4.0. From the trunk i only installed the
> > > "specialpurpose" directory.
> > > Perhaps i have to modify my build.xml ??
> > >
> > > Heidi

Re: google base or google products

you must add the    <load-components parent-directory="specialpurpose"/>
 to your
framework\base\config\component-load.xml

Heidi Dehaes sent the following on 4/22/2008 8:26 AM:

> Should the google be loaded automatically? If it is not loaded or disabled
> what to modify that it will be enabled or loaded?
>
> Heidi
>

> 2008/4/22, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]>:
>> The Trunk is the only version that has the modified tabs(ones in footer).
>> unless the tab as been disabled you should see it on the top, in ver4.0
>> read you log to make sure the google is being loaded.
>>
>> Heidi Dehaes sent the following on 4/22/2008 8:05 AM:
>>> I use Ofbiz release 4.0. From the trunk i only installed the
>>> "specialpurpose" directory.
>>> Perhaps i have to modify my build.xml ??
>>>
>>> Heidi

Re: google base or google products

Marco are you saying google can not run under 4.0 if it is added?

[hidden email] sent the following on 4/22/2008 8:48 AM:

> This new application is present only on the trunk version and not in the 4.0 version of OFBiz.
> In the version 4.0 probably is inside the product search of the catalog application.
> In any case I suggest to use the last version from trunk.
>
> Thanks
> Marco
>
>> Should the google be loaded automatically? If it is not loaded or disabled
>> what to modify that it will be enabled or loaded?
>>
>> Heidi
>>

>> 2008/4/22, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]>:
>>> The Trunk is the only version that has the modified tabs(ones in footer).
>>> unless the tab as been disabled you should see it on the top, in ver4.0
>>> read you log to make sure the google is being loaded.
>>>
>>> Heidi Dehaes sent the following on 4/22/2008 8:05 AM:

RE: google base or google products

SkipDever
Heidi

Its a button like thingy, down where the Webtools now are.

Do you mean in the catalog page or the ecommerce page?

I think i have to add these pages anywhere inthe controller.xml file?

Heidi

2008/4/22, Jacopo Cappellato <[hidden email]>:

> The link to the Google Base application is at the bottom of every page
> (near the footer).
>
> Jacopo
>
> On Apr 22, 2008, at 8:58 AM, Heidi Dehaes wrote:
>
> But i need a tab in the menu from ofbiz catalog for example isn't it?
> > I need to have a "export" button anywhere in the application?
> >
> > Don't i need to add something in the controller.xml file for example?
> >
> > Heidi
> >

> > 2008/4/21, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>:
> >

> > > You have only to configure the file googleBaseExport.properties into
> > > the
> > > google base application and from there you will be able to export your
> > > products created in OFBiz into google base.
> > >
> > > Marco
> > >
> > > -----
> > >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I downloaded the "google base" software for ofbiz in the
> > > "specialpurpose".
> > >
> > > But how to implement now the google support in ofbiz?
> > >
> > > Can anyone help me?
> > >
> > > thanks,
> > > Heidi

Checked by AVG.
9:34 AM

Checked by AVG.
9:34 AM

Re: google base or google products

Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
That is already the case but i don't see the button.

Heidi

2008/4/22, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]>:

> you must add the    <load-components parent-directory="specialpurpose"/>
> to your
> framework\base\config\component-load.xml
>
> Heidi Dehaes sent the following on 4/22/2008 8:26 AM:
> > Should the google be loaded automatically? If it is not loaded or
> disabled
> > what to modify that it will be enabled or loaded?
> >
> > Heidi
> >

> > 2008/4/22, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]>:
> >> The Trunk is the only version that has the modified tabs(ones in
> footer).
> >> unless the tab as been disabled you should see it on the top, in ver4.0
> >> read you log to make sure the google is being loaded.
> >>
> >> Heidi Dehaes sent the following on 4/22/2008 8:05 AM:

> file?

Re: google base or google products

Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
Found it.
Thanks for your help. Have to test it still.
But in the specialpurpose subdirectory in the file component-load.xml the
description for googlebase was not there.

Thanks a lot everybody,
Heidi

2008/4/22, Heidi Dehaes <[hidden email]>:

> That is already the case but i don't see the button.
>
> Heidi
>

> 2008/4/22, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > you must add the    <load-components parent-directory="specialpurpose"/>
> > to your
> > framework\base\config\component-load.xml
> >
> > Heidi Dehaes sent the following on 4/22/2008 8:26 AM:
> > > Should the google be loaded automatically? If it is not loaded or
> > disabled
> > > what to modify that it will be enabled or loaded?
> > >
> > > Heidi

> > footer).
> > ver4.0

> > catalog

> > file?

> > every

> > isn't

> > googleBaseExport.properties

Re: google base or google products

BJ Freeman
    <load-component component-location="googlebase"/>
and you should have a build.xml there also.
http://svn.ofbiz.org/
will let you see the files and copy the from the specialpurpose folder

Heidi Dehaes sent the following on 4/22/2008 1:48 PM: