I need your help data Syncronization?

gopalbi
Hello friends,

I need your great help,

  I am working on Syncronization between POS or MCS therefore i have changes according to this document.

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Sync+Setup+Notes+and+Example

But if go to Step by Step Instructions. The first four point are ok but 5th to 9th i can't understand what is want to say. so please help me.
What he actaully say.

Thanks & Regards:
Gopal Bisht

Re: I need your help data Syncronization?

Gopal,

In order to clarify and help you understand I have slightly amended the doc. Please, let me know if it really helps you or if you
need more informations.

Jacques

From: "gopalbi" <[hidden email]>

> Hello friends,
>
> I need your great help,
>
>  I am working on Syncronization between POS or MCS therefore i have changes
> according to this document.
>
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Sync+Setup+Notes+and+Example
>
> But if go to Step by Step Instructions. The first four point are ok but 5th
> to 9th i can't understand what is want to say. so please help me.
> What he actaully say.
>
> Thanks & Regards:
> Gopal Bisht

POS/MCS Sync on Windows?

Rajeev Gupta-6
Hello Jacques and Others,

Has someone been able to successfully use POS and MCS synchronization on
Window platform? Do we have any successful examples of making pull service
work on windows platform within our ofbiz community?

Best Regards,
Rajeev Gupta
HyTech Professionals
An ISO 9001:2000 Certified Company
Direct: (302) 983 3838
Fax: (801) 991 3740
Email: [hidden email]
Website: http://www.hytechpro.com
--

**
"The information contained in or accompanying this email/w attachments

From: "gopalbi" <[hidden email]>

> Hello friends,
>
> I need your great help,
>
>  I am working on Syncronization between POS or MCS therefore i have
changes
> according to this document.
>
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Sync+Setup+Notes+and+Example
>
> But if go to Step by Step Instructions. The first four point are ok but
5th
> to 9th i can't understand what is want to say. so please help me.
> What he actaully say.
>
> Thanks & Regards:
> Gopal Bisht

Re: POS/MCS Sync on Windows?

Rajeev,

Vince Clark (who contributed the doc referenced below) and some other have been able to make it work on Linux. And I can't see why
it could works on Linux and not on Windows, RMI issues? Related to certificates ?
BTW I will need to do that one day (actually mixing Windows and Linux), still not my priority though (mostly because I know some
other made it on Linux).

Have you tried ? What kind of problems did you cross ?

Jacques

From: "Rajeev Gupta" <[hidden email]>

> Hello Jacques and Others,
>
> Has someone been able to successfully use POS and MCS synchronization on
> Window platform? Do we have any successful examples of making pull service
> work on windows platform within our ofbiz community?
>

> Best Regards,
> Rajeev Gupta
> HyTech Professionals
> An ISO 9001:2000 Certified Company
> Direct: (302) 983 3838
> Fax: (801) 991 3740
> Email: [hidden email]
> Website: http://www.hytechpro.com
> --
>
> **
> "The information contained in or accompanying this email/w attachments
> (email) is intended only for the use of stated recipient and may contain
> information that is confidential and/or privileged. If the reader is not the
> intended recipient or the agent thereof, you are hereby notified that any
> dissemination, distribution or copying of this email or information
> accompanying this email is strictly prohibited and may constitute a breach
> of confidence. You are hereby instructed to delete and destroy this
> information. The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss,
> disruption or damage to your data or computer system which may occur whilst
> using data contained in, or transmitted with, this email. Any views or
> opinions represented in this email are solely those of the author and do not
> necessarily represent those of HyTech Professionals LLC and it's affiliates.
> Thanks for your co-operation."**

just reading,
wondering if entity group is necessary since the changes about a couple
of weeks ago.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/24/2008 7:24 AM:

> Gopal,
>
> In order to clarify and help you understand I have slightly amended the
> doc. Please, let me know if it really helps you or if you need more
> informations.
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "gopalbi" <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Hello friends,
>>
>> I need your great help,
>>
>>  I am working on Syncronization between POS or MCS therefore i have
>> changes
>> according to this document.
>>
>> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Sync+Setup+Notes+and+Example
>>
>> But if go to Step by Step Instructions. The first four point are ok
>> but 5th
>> to 9th i can't understand what is want to say. so please help me.
>> What he actaully say.
>>
>> Thanks & Regards:
>> Gopal Bisht

Re: POS/MCS Sync on Windows?

also specify whether Xp or Vista since there are some unique problems
with permission in Vista.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/24/2008 9:33 AM:

> Rajeev,
>
> Vince Clark (who contributed the doc referenced below) and some other
> have been able to make it work on Linux. And I can't see why it could
> works on Linux and not on Windows, RMI issues? Related to certificates ?
> BTW I will need to do that one day (actually mixing Windows and Linux),
> still not my priority though (mostly because I know some other made it
> on Linux).
>
> Have you tried ? What kind of problems did you cross ?
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "Rajeev Gupta" <[hidden email]>
>> Hello Jacques and Others,
>>
>> Has someone been able to successfully use POS and MCS synchronization on
>> Window platform? Do we have any successful examples of making pull
>> service
>> work on windows platform within our ofbiz community?
>>

>> Best Regards,
>> Rajeev Gupta
>> HyTech Professionals
>> An ISO 9001:2000 Certified Company
>> Direct: (302) 983 3838
>> Fax: (801) 991 3740
>> Email: [hidden email]
>> Website: http://www.hytechpro.com
>> --
>>
>> **
>> "The information contained in or accompanying this email/w attachments
>> (email) is intended only for the use of stated recipient and may contain
>> information that is confidential and/or privileged. If the reader is
>> not the
>> intended recipient or the agent thereof, you are hereby notified that any
>> dissemination, distribution or copying of this email or information
>> accompanying this email is strictly prohibited and may constitute a
>> breach
>> of confidence. You are hereby instructed to delete and destroy this
>> information. The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss,
>> disruption or damage to your data or computer system which may occur
>> whilst
>> using data contained in, or transmitted with, this email. Any views or
>> opinions represented in this email are solely those of the author and
>> do not
>> necessarily represent those of HyTech Professionals LLC and it's
>> affiliates.
>> Thanks for your co-operation."**

RE: POS/MCS Sync on Windows?

Rajeev Gupta-6
Hello BJ, Jacques:

We have tried with XP and not vista. We haven't tried with mixed as we just
need one combination working. Mr. Hans mentioned that pull service doesn't
work, and that coincide with Mr. Gopal and Mr. Anand.

We haven't tried mixed yes.

Thanks,
Rajeev

also specify whether Xp or Vista since there are some unique problems
with permission in Vista.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/24/2008 9:33 AM:

> Rajeev,
>
> Vince Clark (who contributed the doc referenced below) and some other
> have been able to make it work on Linux. And I can't see why it could
> works on Linux and not on Windows, RMI issues? Related to certificates ?
> BTW I will need to do that one day (actually mixing Windows and Linux),
> still not my priority though (mostly because I know some other made it
> on Linux).
>
> Have you tried ? What kind of problems did you cross ?
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "Rajeev Gupta" <[hidden email]>
>> Hello Jacques and Others,
>>
>> Has someone been able to successfully use POS and MCS synchronization on
>> Window platform? Do we have any successful examples of making pull
>> service
>> work on windows platform within our ofbiz community?
>>

>> Best Regards,
>> Rajeev Gupta
>> HyTech Professionals
>> An ISO 9001:2000 Certified Company
>> Direct: (302) 983 3838
>> Fax: (801) 991 3740
>> Email: [hidden email]
>> Website: http://www.hytechpro.com
>> --
>>
>> **
>> "The information contained in or accompanying this email/w attachments
>> (email) is intended only for the use of stated recipient and may contain
>> information that is confidential and/or privileged. If the reader is
>> not the
>> intended recipient or the agent thereof, you are hereby notified that any
>> dissemination, distribution or copying of this email or information
>> accompanying this email is strictly prohibited and may constitute a
>> breach
>> of confidence. You are hereby instructed to delete and destroy this
>> information. The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss,
>> disruption or damage to your data or computer system which may occur
>> whilst
>> using data contained in, or transmitted with, this email. Any views or
>> opinions represented in this email are solely those of the author and
>> do not
>> necessarily represent those of HyTech Professionals LLC and it's
>> affiliates.
>> Thanks for your co-operation."**

Re: POS/MCS Sync on Windows?

Vista should never be used :p

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>

> also specify whether Xp or Vista since there are some unique problems
> with permission in Vista.
>
> Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/24/2008 9:33 AM:
>> Rajeev,
>>
>> Vince Clark (who contributed the doc referenced below) and some other
>> have been able to make it work on Linux. And I can't see why it could
>> works on Linux and not on Windows, RMI issues? Related to certificates ?
>> BTW I will need to do that one day (actually mixing Windows and Linux),
>> still not my priority though (mostly because I know some other made it
>> on Linux).
>>
>> Have you tried ? What kind of problems did you cross ?
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> From: "Rajeev Gupta" <[hidden email]>
>>> Hello Jacques and Others,
>>>
>>> Has someone been able to successfully use POS and MCS synchronization on
>>> Window platform? Do we have any successful examples of making pull
>>> service
>>> work on windows platform within our ofbiz community?
>>>

>>> Best Regards,
>>> Rajeev Gupta
>>> HyTech Professionals
>>> An ISO 9001:2000 Certified Company
>>> Direct: (302) 983 3838
>>> Fax: (801) 991 3740
>>> Email: [hidden email]
>>> Website: http://www.hytechpro.com
>>> --
>>>
>>> **
>>> "The information contained in or accompanying this email/w attachments
>>> (email) is intended only for the use of stated recipient and may contain
>>> information that is confidential and/or privileged. If the reader is
>>> not the
>>> intended recipient or the agent thereof, you are hereby notified that any
>>> dissemination, distribution or copying of this email or information
>>> accompanying this email is strictly prohibited and may constitute a
>>> breach
>>> of confidence. You are hereby instructed to delete and destroy this
>>> information. The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss,
>>> disruption or damage to your data or computer system which may occur
>>> whilst
>>> using data contained in, or transmitted with, this email. Any views or
>>> opinions represented in this email are solely those of the author and
>>> do not
>>> necessarily represent those of HyTech Professionals LLC and it's
>>> affiliates.
>>> Thanks for your co-operation."**

Re: POS/MCS Sync on Windows?

From: "Rajeev Gupta" <[hidden email]>
> Hello BJ, Jacques:
>
> We have tried with XP and not vista. We haven't tried with mixed as we just
> need one combination working. Mr. Hans mentioned that pull service doesn't
> work, and that coincide with Mr. Gopal and Mr. Anand.

This is only with release4.0 though https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1409

Jacques

> We haven't tried mixed yes.
>
> Thanks,
> Rajeev

>>> Fax: (801) 991 3740

From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
> just reading,
> wondering if entity group is necessary since the changes about a couple
> of weeks ago.

They are not the same thing. The changes done allow to not fill an entitygroup.xml file when it's the same as group-map (org.ofbiz
by default) in entityengine.xml

Jacques

> Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/24/2008 7:24 AM:
>> Gopal,
>>
>> In order to clarify and help you understand I have slightly amended the
>> doc. Please, let me know if it really helps you or if you need more
>> informations.
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> From: "gopalbi" <[hidden email]>
>>>
>>> Hello friends,
>>>
>>> I need your great help,
>>>
>>>  I am working on Syncronization between POS or MCS therefore i have
>>> changes
>>> according to this document.
>>>
>>> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Sync+Setup+Notes+and+Example
>>>
>>> But if go to Step by Step Instructions. The first four point are ok
>>> but 5th
>>> to 9th i can't understand what is want to say. so please help me.
>>> What he actaully say.
>>>
>>> Thanks & Regards:
>>> Gopal Bisht

Re: I need your help data Syncronization?

BJ Freeman
thanks just goes to show I still learning.
:)

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/24/2008 10:35 AM:

> From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>> just reading,
>> wondering if entity group is necessary since the changes about a couple
>> of weeks ago.
>
> They are not the same thing. The changes done allow to not fill an
> entitygroup.xml file when it's the same as group-map (org.ofbiz by
> default) in entityengine.xml
>
> Jacques
>
>> Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/24/2008 7:24 AM:
>>> Gopal,
>>>
>>> In order to clarify and help you understand I have slightly amended the
>>> doc. Please, let me know if it really helps you or if you need more
>>> informations.
>>>
>>> Jacques
>>>
>>> From: "gopalbi" <[hidden email]>

Re: POS/MCS Sync on Windows?

I agree, so once xp is not supported
is linux going to be the only way for pos terminals.
I mean I have looked at pocket linux even. (joking)

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/24/2008 10:20 AM:

> Vista should never be used :p
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>> also specify whether Xp or Vista since there are some unique problems
>> with permission in Vista.
>>
>> Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/24/2008 9:33 AM:
>>> Rajeev,
>>>
>>> Vince Clark (who contributed the doc referenced below) and some other
>>> have been able to make it work on Linux. And I can't see why it could
>>> works on Linux and not on Windows, RMI issues? Related to certificates ?
>>> BTW I will need to do that one day (actually mixing Windows and Linux),
>>> still not my priority though (mostly because I know some other made it
>>> on Linux).
>>>
>>> Have you tried ? What kind of problems did you cross ?
>>>
>>> Jacques
>>>
>>> From: "Rajeev Gupta" <[hidden email]>

Re: POS/MCS Sync on Windows?

Not supported does not mean not used.
But of course it's only my personal estimation and it might change in future. For now Vista does not bring me something appealing,
does it ?

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>

>I agree, so once xp is not supported
> is linux going to be the only way for pos terminals.
> I mean I have looked at pocket linux even. (joking)
>
> Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/24/2008 10:20 AM:
>> Vista should never be used :p
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>>> also specify whether Xp or Vista since there are some unique problems
>>> with permission in Vista.
>>>
>>> Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/24/2008 9:33 AM:

Re: POS/MCS Sync on Windows?

BJ Freeman
LOL that is true.
I still have nt4 servers and workstations.
there may be user that hold on, but when it is not supported, it won't
be for sale. So the number of vista users will increase as new machines
are sold. unless people buy thier own hardware and put the OS on it
themselves.
I am not thinking so much in personal use as in do we need to document
how to setup on vista, for a POS.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/24/2008 12:10 PM:

Re: POS/MCS Sync on Windows?

From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
> LOL that is true.
> I still have nt4 servers and workstations.
> there may be user that hold on, but when it is not supported, it won't
> be for sale. So the number of vista users will increase as new machines
> are sold. unless people buy thier own hardware and put the OS on it
> themselves.
> I am not thinking so much in personal use as in do we need to document
> how to setup on vista, for a POS.

Yes you are right, we will have to face it one day...
2 months ago, I bought my last Dell machine with Ubuntu 8.4 installed and paid 100 or 200 euros less. I just bought an OEM XP, so I
can't be of a great help.

Jacques

Re: POS/MCS Sync on Windows?

From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
> LOL that is true.
> I still have nt4 servers and workstations.
> there may be user that hold on, but when it is not supported, it won't
> be for sale. So the number of vista users will increase as new machines
> are sold. unless people buy thier own hardware and put the OS on it
> themselves.
> I am not thinking so much in personal use as in do we need to document
> how to setup on vista, for a POS.

Yes you are right, we will have to face it one day...
3 months ago, I bought a Dell machine with Ubuntu 8.4 installed and paid 100 or 200 euros less.
I just bought an OEM XP for it (dual boot), so I can't be of a great help in this regard.

Jacques

> Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/24/2008 12:10 PM:
>> Not supported does not mean not used.
>> But of course it's only my personal estimation and it might change in
>> future. For now Vista does not bring me something appealing, does it ?
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>>> I agree, so once xp is not supported
>>> is linux going to be the only way for pos terminals.
>>> I mean I have looked at pocket linux even. (joking)
>>>
>>> Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/24/2008 10:20 AM:

          I have done few changes for data Syncronization in my pos System. I have one main server and one POS.But i have not found any data Synch.....
I am coping the file in which i have change. PLease give me the direction.and help in where i am wrong.

These file are these.
DemoRetail.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<entity-engine-xml>
    <UserLogin userLoginId="1" partyId="admin" currentPassword="356a192b7913cf4c54574d18bdf24699395428d4" passwordHint="The Number One, Yeah, Literally"/>
    <UserLogin userLoginId="2" partyId="ltdadmin" currentPassword="a54bed37c5b3b28ee30760b5c8d1bbd735ef10cf" passwordHint="The Number Two, Yeah, Literally"/>
    <UserLoginSecurityGroup groupId="POSCLERK" userLoginId="1" fromDate="2001-01-01 12:00:00.0"/>
    <UserLoginSecurityGroup groupId="POSCLERK" userLoginId="2" fromDate="2001-01-01 12:00:00.0"/>
    <Facility facilityId="MyRetailStore" ownerPartyId="Company" facilityTypeId="RETAIL_STORE" facilityName="My Retail Store" description="Example Retail (POS) Store"/>
    <ContactMech contactMechId="9300" contactMechTypeId="POSTAL_ADDRESS"/>
    <ContactMech contactMechId="9301" contactMechTypeId="TELECOM_NUMBER"/>
    <PostalAddress contactMechId="9300" toName="My Retail Store" attnName="" address1="7 E. 8th St. #308" city="New York" postalCode="10003" countryGeoId="USA" stateProvinceGeoId="NY"/>
    <TelecomNumber contactMechId="9301" areaCode="212" contactNumber="555-5555"/>
    <FacilityContactMech facilityId="MyRetailStore" contactMechId="9300" fromDate="2001-05-13 12:00:00.0"/>
    <FacilityContactMech facilityId="MyRetailStore" contactMechId="9301" fromDate="2001-05-13 12:00:00.0"/>
    <FacilityContactMechPurpose facilityId="MyRetailStore" contactMechId="9300" contactMechPurposeTypeId="PUR_RET_LOCATION" fromDate="2004-07-26 16:49:50.161"/>
    <FacilityContactMechPurpose facilityId="MyRetailStore" contactMechId="9300" contactMechPurposeTypeId="GENERAL_LOCATION" fromDate="2004-07-26 16:49:54.497"/>
    <FacilityContactMechPurpose facilityId="MyRetailStore" contactMechId="9300" contactMechPurposeTypeId="PAYMENT_LOCATION" fromDate="2004-07-26 16:49:58.747"/>
    <FacilityContactMechPurpose facilityId="MyRetailStore" contactMechId="9300" contactMechPurposeTypeId="BILLING_LOCATION" fromDate="2004-07-26 16:50:05.459"/>
    <FacilityContactMechPurpose facilityId="MyRetailStore" contactMechId="9300" contactMechPurposeTypeId="SHIP_ORIG_LOCATION" fromDate="2004-07-26 16:50:09.65"/>
    <FacilityContactMechPurpose facilityId="MyRetailStore" contactMechId="9300" contactMechPurposeTypeId="SHIPPING_LOCATION" fromDate="2004-07-26 16:50:13.755"/>
    <FacilityContactMechPurpose facilityId="MyRetailStore" contactMechId="9201" contactMechPurposeTypeId="PHONE_SHIPPING" fromDate="2001-05-13 12:00:00.0"/>
    <FacilityContactMechPurpose facilityId="MyRetailStore" contactMechId="9201" contactMechPurposeTypeId="PHONE_SHIP_ORIG" fromDate="2001-05-13 12:00:00.0"/>
    <FacilityContactMechPurpose facilityId="MyRetailStore" contactMechId="9301" contactMechPurposeTypeId="PHONE_PAYMENT" fromDate="2004-07-26 16:48:47.311"/>
    <FacilityContactMechPurpose facilityId="MyRetailStore" contactMechId="9301" contactMechPurposeTypeId="PHONE_BILLING" fromDate="2004-07-26 16:48:51.652"/>
    <FacilityContactMechPurpose facilityId="MyRetailStore" contactMechId="9301" contactMechPurposeTypeId="PHONE_SHIP_ORIG" fromDate="2004-07-26 16:49:04.176"/>
    <FacilityContactMechPurpose facilityId="MyRetailStore" contactMechId="9301" contactMechPurposeTypeId="PHONE_SHIPPING" fromDate="2004-07-26 16:49:09.267"/>

    <ProductStore productStoreId="9100" storeName="OFBiz Physical Retail Store" companyName="Open For Business" title="Open For Retail"
        subtitle="Part of the Open For Business Family of Open Source Software" payToPartyId="Company" daysToCancelNonPay="30" prorateShipping="Y" prorateTaxes="Y"
        inventoryFacilityId="MyRetailStore" oneInventoryFacility="Y" checkInventory="N" reserveInventory="Y"
        reserveOrderEnumId="INVRO_FIFO_REC" requireInventory="N" isImmediatelyFulfilled="Y"
        defaultLocaleString="en_US" defaultCurrencyUomId="USD" allowPassword="Y" explodeOrderItems="N" retryFailedAuths="N" manualAuthIsCapture="Y"
        headerApprovedStatus="ORDER_APPROVED" itemApprovedStatus="ITEM_APPROVED" digitalItemApprovedStatus="ITEM_APPROVED" headerDeclinedStatus="ORDER_REJECTED"
        itemDeclinedStatus="ITEM_REJECTED" headerCancelStatus="ORDER_CANCELLED" itemCancelStatus="ITEM_CANCELLED" orderNumberPrefix="RS"
        authDeclinedMessage="There has been a problem with your method of payment. Please try a different method or call customer service."
        authFraudMessage="Your order has been rejected and your account has been disabled due to fraud."
        authErrorMessage="Problem connecting to payment processor."
        styleSheet="" headerLogo="" autoApproveInvoice="Y" shipIfCaptureFails="Y" autoApproveOrder="Y"/>

    <ProductStorePaymentSetting productStoreId="9100" paymentMethodTypeId="CREDIT_CARD" paymentServiceTypeEnumId="PRDS_PAY_AUTH" paymentService="alwaysApproveWithCaptureCCProcessor"/>
    <ProductStorePaymentSetting productStoreId="9100" paymentMethodTypeId="CREDIT_CARD" paymentServiceTypeEnumId="PRDS_PAY_RELEASE" paymentService="testCCRelease"/>
    <ProductStorePaymentSetting productStoreId="9100" paymentMethodTypeId="CREDIT_CARD" paymentServiceTypeEnumId="PRDS_PAY_CAPTURE" paymentService="testCCCapture"/>
    <ProductStorePaymentSetting productStoreId="9100" paymentMethodTypeId="CREDIT_CARD" paymentServiceTypeEnumId="PRDS_PAY_REAUTH" paymentService="alwaysApproveCCProcessor"/>
    <ProductStorePaymentSetting productStoreId="9100" paymentMethodTypeId="CREDIT_CARD" paymentServiceTypeEnumId="PRDS_PAY_REFUND" paymentService="testCCRefund"/>
    <ProductStorePaymentSetting productStoreId="9100" paymentMethodTypeId="EFT_ACCOUNT" paymentServiceTypeEnumId="PRDS_PAY_AUTH" paymentService="alwaysApproveEFTProcessor"/>
    <ProductStorePaymentSetting productStoreId="9100" paymentMethodTypeId="GIFT_CARD" paymentServiceTypeEnumId="PRDS_PAY_EXTERNAL" paymentService=""/>

    <ProductStoreFacility productStoreId="9100" facilityId="MyRetailStore" fromDate="2001-05-13 12:00:00.0"/>
    <ProductStoreRole partyId="admin" roleTypeId="SALES_REP" productStoreId="9100" fromDate="2001-05-13 12:00:00.0"/>

    <SimpleSalesTaxLookup productStoreId="9100" countryGeoId="_NA_" stateProvinceGeoId="_NA_" taxCategory="_NA_" fromDate="2001-01-01 00:00:00.001" description="10% OFB Tax" minItemPrice="0.00" minPurchase="0.0" taxShipping="N" salesTaxPercentage="0.1"/>

    <ProductStoreCatalog productStoreId="9100" prodCatalogId="DemoCatalog" fromDate="2001-05-13 12:00:00.0" sequenceNum="1"/>

    <Facility facilityId="MyRetailStore" productStoreId="9100" defaultInventoryItemTypeId="NON_SERIAL_INV_ITEM"/>

    <GoodIdentification goodIdentificationTypeId="SKU" productId="GZ-1000" idValue="12345" lastUpdatedStamp="2005-07-12 06:31:15.251" lastUpdatedTxStamp="2005-07-12 06:31:14.897" createdStamp="2005-07-12 06:31:15.251" createdTxStamp="2005-07-12 06:31:14.897"/>
    <GoodIdentification goodIdentificationTypeId="OTHER_ID" productId="GZ-1001" idValue="12345" lastUpdatedStamp="2005-07-12 06:31:15.251" lastUpdatedTxStamp="2005-07-12 06:31:14.897" createdStamp="2005-07-12 06:31:15.251" createdTxStamp="2005-07-12 06:31:14.897"/>
    <GoodIdentification goodIdentificationTypeId="SKU" productId="GZ-1001" idValue="67890" lastUpdatedStamp="2005-07-12 06:31:32.803" lastUpdatedTxStamp="2005-07-12 06:31:32.749" createdStamp="2005-07-12 06:31:32.803" createdTxStamp="2005-07-12 06:31:32.749"/>

    <PosTerminal posTerminalId="pos-2" facilityId="10000" pushEntitySyncId="8806"/>
    -->

    <PosTerminal posTerminalId="pos-2" facilityId="10000"/>

</entity-engine-xml>

-------------------------------------End-----------------------------------------

2. Pos-containers.xml
--------------------------------Start(Changes)--------------------------------------------
 <container name="pos-container" class="org.ofbiz.pos.container.PosContainer">
        <property name="startup-directory" value="specialpurpose/pos/config/"/>
        <property name="startup-file" value="xpos.properties"/>
        <property name="class-package-name " value="net.xoetrope.swing"/>
        <property name="dispatcher-name" value="POSDispatcher"/>
        <property name="delegator-name" value="default"/>
        <property name="xui-session-id" value="pos-2"/>
        <property name="facility-id" value="10000"/>

        <property name="look-and-feel" value="com.jgoodies.looks.plastic.PlasticLookAndFeel"/>
    </container>
--------------------------------------End-----------------------------

3.PosSyncSettings.xml
--------------------------------Start(Changes)------------------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<entity-engine-xml>

    <EntityGroup entityGroupId="5501" entityGroupName="POS: Per Store Server to POS Terminal"/>

    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="5501" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.entity.group" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>

    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="5501" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.product.product" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>

    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="5501" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.product.price" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>
    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="5501" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.product.promo" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>

    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="5501" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.product.category" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>

    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="5501" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.party.party" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>
    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="5501" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.pos.PosTerminal" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>
    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="5501" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.product.storage" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>
    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="5501" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.product.store" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>
    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="5501" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.accounting.tax" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>
    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="5501" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.security.login" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>
    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="5501" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.security.securitygroup" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>
    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="5501" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.party.contact" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>
    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="5501" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.product.inventory" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>

    <EntityGroup entityGroupId="<b>8806" entityGroupName="POS: Per Store Server to Central Server"/>

    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="8806" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.party.party" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>
    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="8806" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.party.contact" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>

    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="8806" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.order" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>
    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="8806" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.accounting.invoice" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>
    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="8806" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.accounting.payment" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>

    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="8806" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.shipment.issuance" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>
    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="8806" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.product.inventory" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>
    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="8806" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.pos.PosTerminalLog" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>
    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="8806" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.pos.PosTerminalState" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>

    <EntityGroupEntry entityGroupId="8806" entityOrPackage="org.ofbiz.pos.PosTerminalInternTx" applEnumId="ESIA_INCLUDE"/>

    <EntitySync entitySyncId="5501" runStatusId="ESR_NOT_STARTED" syncSplitMillis="600000" targetServiceName="remoteStoreEntitySyncDataRmi"
            keepRemoveInfoHours="24" forPushOnly="Y"/>
    <EntitySyncIncludeGroup entitySyncId="5501" entityGroupId="8806"/>

    <EntitySync entitySyncId="pos-2" runStatusId="ESR_NOT_STARTED" syncSplitMillis="600000"
            keepRemoveInfoHours="24" forPullOnly="Y"/>
    <EntitySyncIncludeGroup entitySyncId="pos-2" entityGroupId="5501"/>

    <RecurrenceRule recurrenceRuleId="8806" untilDateTime="" frequency="MINUTELY" intervalNumber="5" countNumber="-1"/>
    <RecurrenceInfo recurrenceInfoId="8806" startDateTime="2000-01-01 00:00:00.000" recurrenceRuleId="8806" recurrenceCount="0"/>
    <RuntimeData runtimeDataId="8806">
        <runtimeInfo>
<![CDATA[<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
        <ofbiz-ser>
          <map-HashMap>
            <map-Entry>
              <map-Key>
                <std-String value="entitySyncId"/>
              </map-Key>
              <map-Value>
                <std-String value="8806"/>
              </map-Value>
            </map-Entry>
          </map-HashMap>
        </ofbiz-ser>
        ]]>
</runtimeInfo>
    </RuntimeData>
    <JobSandbox jobId="8806" jobName="Push POS Data" runtimeDataId="8806" runTime="2000-01-01 00:00:00.000" serviceName="runEntitySync" poolId="pool" runAsUser="system" recurrenceInfoId="8806"/>

    <RecurrenceRule recurrenceRuleId="5501" untilDateTime="" frequency="HOURLY" intervalNumber="2" countNumber="-1"/>
    <RecurrenceInfo recurrenceInfoId="5501" startDateTime="2000-01-01 00:15:00.000" recurrenceRuleId="5501" recurrenceCount="0"/>
    <RuntimeData runtimeDataId="5501">
        <runtimeInfo>
<![CDATA[<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
        <ofbiz-ser>
          <map-HashMap>
            <map-Entry>
              <map-Key>
                <std-String value="entitySyncId"/>
              </map-Key>
              <map-Value>
                <std-String value="pos-2"/>
              </map-Value>
            </map-Entry>
            <map-Entry>
              <map-Key>
                <std-String value="remotePullAndReportEntitySyncDataName"/>
              </map-Key>
              <map-Value>
                <std-String value="remotePullAndReportEntitySyncDataRmi"/>
              </map-Value>
            </map-Entry>
          </map-HashMap>
        </ofbiz-ser>
        ]]>
</runtimeInfo>
    </RuntimeData>
    <JobSandbox jobId="5501" jobName="Pull Data from MCS" runtimeDataId="5501" runTime="2000-01-01 00:00:00.000" serviceName="runPullEntitySync" poolId="pool" runAsUser="system" recurrenceInfoId="5501"/>

-----------------------------------------------End-------------------------------
4. entityengine.xml
<group-map group-name="org.ofbiz" datasource-name="localderby" <b>sequenced-id-prefix="pos2"/>
        <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz.olap" datasource-name="localderbyolap"/>

5. Serviceengine.xml
<service-location name="entity-sync-rmi" location="rmi://192.168.0.00:1099/RMIDispatcher"/>
Thanks in Advance
Gopal Bisht

jacques.le.roux wrote

From: "gopalbi" <gopal.bisht@hytechpro.com>

> Hello friends,
>
> I need your great help,
>
>  I am working on Syncronization between POS or MCS therefore i have changes
> according to this document.
>
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Sync+Setup+Notes+and+Example
>
> But if go to Step by Step Instructions. The first four point are ok but 5th
> to 9th i can't understand what is want to say. so please help me.
> What he actaully say.
>
> Thanks & Regards:
> Gopal Bisht

Re: I need your help data Syncronization?

Sorry  Gopal,

But it's hard to read in the user ML. As it's impossible to attach anything to a message here could you please Nabble for this ?
Or even better you could create a Jira issue of type Question

Jacques

From: "gopalbi" <[hidden email]>