PaymentGatewayResponse question

jjmbconquista
i am trying add payment for an Order and I would like to know what the purpose of the entity PaymentGatewayResponse it is need? What is need for to create a payment for Order?

Re: PaymentGatewayResponse question

BJ Freeman
unless you have set the productstore service to a payment service, None.
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/EditProductStorePaySetup?productStoreId=9000
those you see in  Service Name column are stubs.
if you have set the service to one of the payment services, like paypal,
then when that payment service returns its info that is put in
PaymentGatewayResponse
it is then used in acounting
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/ar/control/main

jjmbconquista sent the following on 8/26/2008 7:21 AM:
> i am trying add payment for an Order and I would like to know what the
> purpose of the entity PaymentGatewayResponse it is need? What is need for to
> create a payment for Order?

Re: PaymentGatewayResponse question

BJ Freeman
here is the gateway response page
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/accounting/control/FindGatewayResponses

BJ Freeman sent the following on 8/26/2008 8:50 AM: