Implementation of news letter

skpradeepkumar
Hi,

I want to know that how to impement newsletter facility  in our application.
 My requirement is that

With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar

Re: Implementation of news letter

BJ Freeman
to my knowledge there is nothing currently to support this directly.
There are two approaches:
1) use the content module- don't know how to do this but it seems
feasible and the more flexible of the two approaches.
2) use the product store mailing configuration and tie a mailing list to
it. This would evolve the product store
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/EditProductStoreEmails?productStoreId=9000
you would add a Newsletter mailing to the Product Store Email Settings.
the   Body Screen Location would be a form you use to create the email.
Since this is a widget it you could included anything you want.

note: you will have to do the code to tie the marketing mailing list to
the productstore email you created.

Pradeep Kumar sent the following on 4/12/2008 11:08 AM:
> Hi,
>
> I want to know that how to impement newsletter facility  in our application.
>  My requirement is that
>> Capability to send HTML based newsletter , ability to add image like promo
> image,
>> Capability to send promo port as email advertisement

Re: Implementation of news letter

David E Jones

Check out the ContactList entity and related functionality in the
marketing, party, and ecommerce components.

-David