Improve rainbowstone theme

Nicolas Malin-2
Hi all,

A small update to keep you informed on our progress on the
reorganization of the screens coupled with the theme, which progress
isn't what we would like it to be. So to keep the motivation high we
worked on the current rainbowstone theme to give it a little bit of a
facelift.

The examples of rendering are available on the jira issue OFBIZ-12237 [1]

There is a question we would like to ask you: Would you like these
changes to come as a new theme or just as an improvement of the current
rainbowstone?

Cheers,

Nicolas

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-12237
--
logoNrd <https://nereide.fr/>
        Nicolas Malin

Apache OFBiz <http://ofbiz.apache.org/>|The Apache Way
<http://theapacheway.com/>|réseau LE <http://www.libre-entreprise.org/>

Re: Improve rainbowstone theme

Hi Nicolas,

As I'm not sure from the given example of what the rendering would be, I propose a new theme.

My opinion could change with more details...

Le 14/05/2021 à 16:55, Nicolas Malin a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> A small update to keep you informed on our progress on the
> reorganization of the screens coupled with the theme, which progress
> isn't what we would like it to be. So to keep the motivation high we
> worked on the current rainbowstone theme to give it a little bit of a
> facelift.
>
> The examples of rendering are available on the jira issue OFBIZ-12237 [1]
>
> There is a question we would like to ask you: Would you like these
> changes to come as a new theme or just as an improvement of the current
> rainbowstone?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Nicolas
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-12237

Re: Improve rainbowstone theme

Michael Brohl-3
Hi Nicolas,

great work, thanks for sharing!

I'd vote for a new theme in case of users relying on the rainbowstone
theme as it is now.

Thanks,

Michael

Am 14.05.21 um 16:55 schrieb Nicolas Malin:

> Hi all,
>
> A small update to keep you informed on our progress on the
> reorganization of the screens coupled with the theme, which progress
> isn't what we would like it to be. So to keep the motivation high we
> worked on the current rainbowstone theme to give it a little bit of a
> facelift.
>
> The examples of rendering are available on the jira issue OFBIZ-12237 [1]
>
> There is a question we would like to ask you: Would you like these
> changes to come as a new theme or just as an improvement of the current
> rainbowstone?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Nicolas
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-12237