Incoming Order

janko-2
Hello all,

I have a short question related to incoming order.

I was searching a functionality where the company gets an email notice
if a new order was placed, but couldn't find anything like that.

Does this functionality exists? or is nothing like that included so far
in the OFBiz Framework ?

Thank you very much for your answer

Kind regards
Janko

Re: Incoming Order

cjhowe
You would need to create another email event following
the implementation of order notification or...

simply bcc: all emails to yourself in the
ProductStoreEmailSetting entity.

--- Janko <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have a short question related to incoming order.
>
> I was searching a functionality where the company
> gets an email notice
> if a new order was placed, but couldn't find
> anything like that.
>
> Does this functionality exists? or is nothing like
> that included so far
> in the OFBiz Framework ?
>
> Thank you very much for your answer
>
> Kind regards