Induce Model XML

Iain Fogg
I'm trying to induce the XML entity defs for a "companion" database to
OFBiz.

I've created the datasource in entityengine.xml, and specified this as
the helperName when I try to induce the XML. However, the tool simply
responds with "None  Copyright (c) 2001 The Open For Business Project -
www.ofbiz.org  None  1.0".

Figuring there must be something I'm doing wrong, I pointed the
induction tool at the OFBiz DB - it took a bit longer but still
responded with the same.

In both cases, the DBs are using postgres.

Am I doing something wrong? Is the induced XML: being dumped into a text
file somewhere that I'm not noticing?

Cheers, Iain

Re: Induce Model XML

David E Jones-2

Do a view source. Your browser is trying to render the XML as HTML.

-David

On Sep 1, 2006, at 9:01 AM, Iain Fogg wrote:

> I'm trying to induce the XML entity defs for a "companion" database
> to OFBiz.
>
> I've created the datasource in entityengine.xml, and specified this
> as the helperName when I try to induce the XML. However, the tool
> simply responds with "None  Copyright (c) 2001 The Open For
> Business Project - www.ofbiz.org  None  1.0".
>
> Figuring there must be something I'm doing wrong, I pointed the
> induction tool at the OFBiz DB - it took a bit longer but still
> responded with the same.
>
> In both cases, the DBs are using postgres.
>
> Am I doing something wrong? Is the induced XML: being dumped into a
> text file somewhere that I'm not noticing?
>
> Cheers, Iain

> 31/08/2006

Re: Induce Model XML

Iain Fogg