apache tuscany

Aivaras xxx
Hello,
I like to know if there is posibility to migrate ofbiz tu sda/sdo apache
tuscany architecture? Is it worth it?

Thank you.

Re: apache tuscany

David E Jones-2

Could you explain more of what you have in mind and how you see this
working?

-David

On Sep 1, 2006, at 3:51 AM, Aivaras xxx wrote:

> Hello,
> I like to know if there is posibility to migrate ofbiz tu sda/sdo
> apache
> tuscany architecture? Is it worth it?
>
> Thank you.

Re: apache tuscany

Aivaras xxx
Ofbiz is kind monolithic now, its accesing database accessing the
database directly (over a chaine of events). I think it would be better to
separate web app and business logic, OFBIZ service and all this could be
writen on top of SCA(incubator.apache.org/tuscany). It could help quickly
change  business logic and join them to all infrastructure.

web app  must be separated and exchange data  in soa messages(SDO).

Re: apache tuscany

Aivaras xxx
I found in ofbiz users mailing list one grate post : OFBiz on two physically
different servers (separation business logic / presentation
layer)<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ofbiz-user/200608.mbox/ajax/%3c44CF471D.6030209@...%3e>
Date:(Tue, 01 Aug,
12:20<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ofbiz-user/200608.mbox/browser>
)