Integrating OFBiz with Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV(Business Central) and Dynamics 365

Integrating OFBiz with Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV(Business Central) and Dynamics 365

Pranay Pandey-3
Hello Infra Team, Devs

I am willing to work on OFBiz integration with Microsoft AX, NAV(Business
Central) and Dynamics 365. Tried locating my access to MSDN that I
requested last year, not able to get through though.

Can anyone please guide me to get the access to MSDN? I requested for the
same as OFBiz Committer last time, reapplied as per instructions here -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/donated-licenses/msdn.txt

Apache ID: [hidden email]

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Pranay Pandey

Re: Integrating OFBiz with Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV(Business Central) and Dynamics 365

Hi Pranay,

Did you succeed with the MSDN process? It worked for me few months ago this year, so I can help if you need...

Jacques

Le 03/06/2019 à 16:27, Pranay Pandey a écrit :

> Hello Infra Team, Devs
>
> I am willing to work on OFBiz integration with Microsoft AX, NAV(Business Central) and Dynamics 365. Tried locating my access to MSDN that I
> requested last year, not able to get through though.
>
> Can anyone please guide me to get the access to MSDN? I requested for the same as OFBiz Committer last time, reapplied as per instructions here -
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/donated-licenses/msdn.txt <https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/donated-licenses/msdn.txt>
> Apache ID: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> Looking forward to hearing from you.
>
> Best regards,
> Pranay Pandey

Re: Integrating OFBiz with Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV(Business Central) and Dynamics 365

Pranay Pandey-4
Thanks Jacques, still working on it. My subscription expired in Feb 2019.
Requested again, emailed Ross, got his reply saying subscription renewal
should be done soon as per process.

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS