Invoice --Billing Account ID

Balaji Sundar
I created a billing account - and i am not sure how to make it appear in the invoice...

I know i have to configure somewhere.. but i am not sure where... i tried by adding Billing account as payment method in a store.. but it did not show up...

So how to i map billing account to sales or purchase invoice?

Any references?

Re: Invoice --Billing Account ID

BJ Freeman
here is something david wrote
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Billing+Account

Balaji Sundar sent the following on 8/16/2008 4:13 AM:

> I created a billing account - and i am not sure how to make it appear in the
> invoice...
>
> I know i have to configure somewhere.. but i am not sure where... i tried by
> adding Billing account as payment method in a store.. but it did not show
> up...
>
> So how to i map billing account to sales or purchase invoice?
>
> Any references?

Re: Invoice --Billing Account ID

Jacopo Cappellato-3
Remember to associate the customer to the billing account in the role
of "bill to customer".

Jacopo

On Aug 16, 2008, at 1:13 PM, Balaji Sundar wrote:

> I created a billing account - and i am not sure how to make it
> appear in the
> invoice...
>
> I know i have to configure somewhere.. but i am not sure where... i
> tried by
> adding Billing account as payment method in a store.. but it did not
> show
> up...
>
> So how to i map billing account to sales or purchase invoice?
>
> Any references?

Re: Invoice --Billing Account ID

Balaji Sundar
Thanks for the reply.... and my req. is this:

I will have 2 billing accounts like here:

1) Comp_Corp_AC company Corporate Account - here in entered are all receipts and payment to company e.g. payouts, corporate expenses such as events, promotions etc.

2) Comp_General_AC  Company General Account - enters Sales, purchases of equipments/products.

So when i receive a payment against a sales invoice... to which a/c does it go by default, if i do not select one of the above billing account...?

BJ Freeman wrote