Invoice Sequence Number

Tejas Lot
Hello Everyone,

We have two independent services which generates Invoice. Can we
maintain two sequences in ofbiz (Same as in party accounting
preferences) e.g. service 1 will maintain invoice sequence from 1 to
1000000 and service 2 will maintain invoice sequence from 1000001 onward.

Anyone can help me to resolve?

--
Thanking you,

Warm regards,
Tejas Lot.
vnnogile Solutions Private Limited
www.vnnogile.com

Re: Invoice Sequence Number

taher
I believe that would be achievable by using two different sequence
names. Just create two services each one calling a different sequence
name in "Delegator.getNextSeqId(String seqName)". Or depending on your
logic, you might be able to do that in the same service.

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 5:45 PM, Tejas Lot <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> We have two independent services which generates Invoice. Can we maintain
> two sequences in ofbiz (Same as in party accounting preferences) e.g.
> service 1 will maintain invoice sequence from 1 to 1000000 and service 2
> will maintain invoice sequence from 1000001 onward.
>
> Anyone can help me to resolve?
>
> --
> Thanking you,
>
> Warm regards,
> Tejas Lot.
> vnnogile Solutions Private Limited
> www.vnnogile.com

Re: Invoice Sequence Number

Deepak Dixit-3
Hi Tejas,

You can refer following custom method data to generate sequence for invoice

<CustomMethod customMethodId="INV_HOOK_ENF_SEQ"
customMethodTypeId="INVOICE_HOOK"
customMethodName="invoiceSequenceEnforced" description="Enforced
Sequence (no gaps, per organization)"/>
<CustomMethod customMethodId="INV_HOOK_RES_YR"
customMethodTypeId="INVOICE_HOOK"
customMethodName="invoiceSequenceRestart" description="Restart on
Fiscal Year (no gaps, per org, reset to 1 each year)"/>

<PartyAcctgPreference partyId="Company" taxFormId="US_IRS_1120"
cogsMethodId="COGS_LIFO" baseCurrencyUomId="USD"
    invoiceSeqCustMethId="INV_HOOK_ENF_SEQ" invoiceIdPrefix="CI"
quoteIdPrefix="CQ" orderIdPrefix="CO"
errorGlJournalId="ERROR_JOURNAL"/>

As Taher mentioned you can create service to generate seqId based on your need.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 8:29 PM, Taher Alkhateeb <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> I believe that would be achievable by using two different sequence
> names. Just create two services each one calling a different sequence
> name in "Delegator.getNextSeqId(String seqName)". Or depending on your
> logic, you might be able to do that in the same service.
>
> On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 5:45 PM, Tejas Lot <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hello Everyone,
> >
> > We have two independent services which generates Invoice. Can we maintain
> > two sequences in ofbiz (Same as in party accounting preferences) e.g.
> > service 1 will maintain invoice sequence from 1 to 1000000 and service 2
> > will maintain invoice sequence from 1000001 onward.
> >
> > Anyone can help me to resolve?
> >
> > --
> > Thanking you,
> >
> > Warm regards,
> > Tejas Lot.
> > vnnogile Solutions Private Limited
> > www.vnnogile.com

Re: Invoice Sequence Number

johndavin
When seeking assistance for maintaining two separate invoice sequences in ofbiz, a human reader would likely provide guidance or recommend consulting relevant resources to address the issue. Playing games like Asphalt Nitro, it can be highlighted that engaging in recreational activities enhances problem-solving abilities and refreshes the mind. Games require strategic thinking, quick decision-making, and adaptability, fostering cognitive flexibility and problem-solving skills. Moreover, enjoyable activities like gaming alleviate stress, improve well-being, and promote mental clarity, ultimately contributing to increased productivity and a refreshed mindset when approaching challenges.

Re: Invoice Sequence Number

WEda
Betandreas উন্নত নিরাপত্তা ব্যবস্থা নিযুক্ত করে এবং প্রতারণামূলক আচরণ শনাক্ত করতে এবং প্রতিরোধ করতে নিয়মিতভাবে বেটিং কার্যক্রম নিরীক্ষণ করে। সমস্ত ব্যবহারকারীর জন্য ন্যায্য খেলা নিশ্চিত করতে তাদের কঠোর নীতি রয়েছে।

Re: Invoice Sequence Number

liamjames
Unlock your chemistry potential with our Take My Chemistry Exam For Me service! Chemistry exams can be a complex amalgamation of elements, but we offer the perfect solution. Our team of experienced chemistry experts is here to decipher the toughest equations and ensure your success. Say goodbye to exam-induced stress and greet a chemistry grade that shines. Get in touch with us today, and let us make chemistry your favorite subject! Your journey to success starts here.